- 1 Post By miss.mooey
HEb bread slices
im a newbie to sw (first week) and im doin it from home.
ive read that 2 slices of a 400g wholegrain bread classes as my HEb option but was wondering if i can split these between 2 meals?
have egg on toast with 1 slice for breakfast and another with stew in the evening instead of dumplings... is this allowed?
- Get 3 Stone Loss Back - COMPLETE! 18 OCT 2014
- Reach 11 Stone AGAIN! (154lbs) - 7lbs To Go!
- Get 4 Stone Loss Back (148lbs) - 13lbs To Go!
- Reach 10 Stone 7 (147lbs) by XMAS 2014 - 14lbs To Go!
- Reach 9 Stone 10 (136lbs) TARGET (25lbs To Go!)
- Feel comfortable in my Size 12s again!
| |2011 - 14lbs Off
2012 - 42.5lbs Off
2013 - 18.5lbs On
2014 - 1lb Off
OCT 2014 (165lbs)
18 Oct - 4lbs Off
25 Oct - STS
1 Nov - ???
| || |
brilliant! thank you... i know what om havin for breakfast and tea 2moz :-) cant wait!
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.