- Rep Power
There's a bit of a debate going on whether you can have muesli as a HEb.
Can anyone confirm if you can and which ones you are allowed and how much?
Not really sure why there is such a debate about it. You can have any of the following as a HExB - they are all listed on the Healthy Extra's section of the SW Website:
- 35g Jordans Natural No Added Sugar Muesli
- 35g Pertwood Organic Wheat Free Muesli, all varieties
- 35g Dorset Cereals Simply Delicious Muesli
- 40g Dorset Cereals Simply Fruity Muesli
- 35g Dorset Cereals Super High Fubre Muesli
- 35g Dorset Cereals Simply Nutty Muesli
- 35g Kellogg's Luxury Muesli
- 35g Marks & Spencer Fruit & Fibre Muesli
- 35g Sainsbury's Fruit & Nut / Orchard Fruit Muesli
- 35g Mornflake Oatbran Muesli, Very Berry
- 35g Tesco Super Berry Muesli
- 35g Tesco Finest Super Berry Muesli
Slimming World veteran - now finding success with 5:2
Here for inspiration and to inspire.
Weeks 1 to 4: -1st 1.5lb!
Week 5: - 2.5lb!
Week 6: -1lb!
Long-term / Interim Goals:
10-11-14: First stone lost with 5:2 (DONE!)
17-11-14: Be in the 11's (DONE!)
22-12-14: 11st 7lb (4lb to go!)
09-02-15: 10st 10lb (lightest weight with SW - 15lb to go!)
20-04-15: 10st (25lb to go!)
06-07-15: 9st 7lb (32lb to go!)
12-10-15: 9st target (39lb to go!)
You can find my Food Diary: here!
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.