- Rep Power
There's a bit of a debate going on whether you can have muesli as a HEb.
Can anyone confirm if you can and which ones you are allowed and how much?
Not really sure why there is such a debate about it. You can have any of the following as a HExB - they are all listed on the Healthy Extra's section of the SW Website:
- 35g Jordans Natural No Added Sugar Muesli
- 35g Pertwood Organic Wheat Free Muesli, all varieties
- 35g Dorset Cereals Simply Delicious Muesli
- 40g Dorset Cereals Simply Fruity Muesli
- 35g Dorset Cereals Super High Fubre Muesli
- 35g Dorset Cereals Simply Nutty Muesli
- 35g Kellogg's Luxury Muesli
- 35g Marks & Spencer Fruit & Fibre Muesli
- 35g Sainsbury's Fruit & Nut / Orchard Fruit Muesli
- 35g Mornflake Oatbran Muesli, Very Berry
- 35g Tesco Super Berry Muesli
- 35g Tesco Finest Super Berry Muesli
Slimming World Veteran, now following 5:2
Restarted 5:2 AGAIN on 30th March 2015
Struggling massively, but determined not to give in.
You can follow my 5:2 food diary here!
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.