- Rep Power
There's a bit of a debate going on whether you can have muesli as a HEb.
Can anyone confirm if you can and which ones you are allowed and how much?
Not really sure why there is such a debate about it. You can have any of the following as a HExB - they are all listed on the Healthy Extra's section of the SW Website:
- 35g Jordans Natural No Added Sugar Muesli
- 35g Pertwood Organic Wheat Free Muesli, all varieties
- 35g Dorset Cereals Simply Delicious Muesli
- 40g Dorset Cereals Simply Fruity Muesli
- 35g Dorset Cereals Super High Fubre Muesli
- 35g Dorset Cereals Simply Nutty Muesli
- 35g Kellogg's Luxury Muesli
- 35g Marks & Spencer Fruit & Fibre Muesli
- 35g Sainsbury's Fruit & Nut / Orchard Fruit Muesli
- 35g Mornflake Oatbran Muesli, Very Berry
- 35g Tesco Super Berry Muesli
- 35g Tesco Finest Super Berry Muesli
Rejoined as a brand new member 14-07-14!
"Countdown to Tenerife" aim: lose 1st 9.5lb in 7wks
Week 1: -4.5lb (1st 5lb to go!)
Week 2: -2lb (1st 3lb to go!)
Week 3: ??
Week 4: ??
Week 5: ??
Week 6: ??
Week 7: ??
You can find my New Food Diary: here!
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.