I was a target member of SW before falling pregnant last year and I've stopped going to group for the time being which means I've lost access to the website.
Basically my hubby is trying to follow extra easy, but as I have only last years books and I know how quickly it can change, I just wanted to check on a few healthy extra's:
* is 2 slices of Warburton's wholemeal 400g bread still a B choice?
* Philadelphia- is is just the original, light and lightest that are A choices or can you have any of the flavoured ones? If so how much? And if not, does anyone know the Syns for the flavoured ones?
* how many original Ryvita's is a B choice?
And I know this isn't the Syns section but could someone help me with these?:
* Hellman's extra light mayo- still 0.5 Syn per tablespoon?
* Flora extra light- still 0.5 Syn per tablespoon?