I started SW on 2nd Jan and feeling really motivated at the moment. I keep having thought about why I want to lose weight and what the differences will be for me when I do. So, before I forget them all, I thought I would start a place to jot them down as I think about them. Then I can look back when I am struggling.
So to start with, I want to lose weight because...
- I will feel happier
- I will be able to buy nice new clothes without continually thinking there is no point buying anything new until I lose weight
- I will be able to wear a dress without having to cover up the tops of my arms
- I will feel I am setting a good example to my daughter
- I will look like one of those women I envy who look so good in clothes and healthily slim
- I will not feel embarrassed in the swimming pool
- I will buck the trend on my mother's side of the family by being slim!
- I will not hate seeing a fat face and double chin in the mirror
- I will not be embarrassed to be seen naked and feel more sexy!
- I will improve my IBS
- I will improve my sleep apnoea
How is that for starters? To be continued as things occur to me ...