- 1 Post By mum1022
- 1 Post By Vavaness
Yep everyone does, its like an initiation of sw! It will calm down once your body gets use to the food.
Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Likes to post
- Rep Power
Diet: Slimming World
Start Date: 01/01/2014
Start Weight: 13st13.0lb
Current Weight: 12st1.5lb
Goal Weight: 10st7.0lb
Goal Date: December 2014
Start BMI: 31.5
Current BMI: 27.4
Goal BMI: 23.7
Total Weight Loss: 1st11.5lb
Weight to Lose: 1st8.5lb
% Lost 13.08%
I was finding that the amount of wind I was suffering was affecting day to day life. Products for wind or indigestion didn't touch it. The only thing that did help was imodium (not all the time obviously, but if I had to go somewhere that I really couldn't cope with wind as well, I would take half an imodium first and that did help).
There are certain things that I've cut out (after several years of experimenting / trial and error).
1) Fizzy drinks (including sparkling water) - I know it's boring, but just drinking plain water really has helped me
2) I cut out sweetener and products that contain them as much as possible - I did buy some Stevia this week as heard that this is better, and have added it to plain yogurt and coffee for the last couple of days but I think that may be starting things off again. Unfortunately sweetener just seems to irritate my gut. Boo. I love sweet stuff
3) I avoid over-processed food and cook from scratch as much as possible to avoid unknown nasties.
4) My tummy can't cope with lots of fruit so I now have things like carrot sticks with some home-made (syn free) houmous instead as a snack. Easy Low Fat Houmous recipe - All recipes UK
5) Exercise definitely helps!
6) Alpen light (and similar cereal bars) really made things MUCH worse. Cutting them out made a BIG difference. (I was having 2 a day as they were 'ideal' for coffee break at work or in cafe situations.
All that said, I think we're all different and just because these things made a difference for me, it may not for others. Hope you sort yours out soon. It HURTS!! xx
The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. (Elizabeth Taylor)
My new ticker (from August 2013)
Perfectly normal and will resolve itself ......
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.