1 sachet gelatine
100ml hot water
3 sachets options hot chocolate (whichever flavour to you like
500g fromage frais
4 tbsp artificial sweetener
2 egg whites
1. disolve gelatine in 100ml hot water, allow to cool
2. Mix fromage frais, Options hot chocolate and artificial sweetener together in a bowl
3. Whisk eggs white to stiff peaks in another bowl
4. Mix the cooled gelatine into the fromage frais mix and pour onto the egg whites
5. Fold fromage frais/egg white mix until all conbined.
6. Chill for a few hours until set.
The whole bowl for most of the hot chocolates will be 6 syns. And this makes a big amount (easily can be split into 4 or 5 portions). If you use the coconut hot chocolate its only 4.5 syns for the whole bowl. I love it. Lucky if the whole bowl lasts me a day, though I do try and spread it over a few days. Lovely with fruit or on its own.
I have just eaten a third of the dish to myself, though it was coconut and I LOVE coconut so for 1.5 syns for my third of a dish I'm happy!
Can also make it into a free Lemon or citrus mousse by replacing the options hot chocolate with juice of a lemon and the rind, or add lime too and make it lemon and lime.
Haha, i put mouse instead of mouse in the title. It really is an edible mousse and not a rodent xD