- Rep Power
Syn Free Egg Foo Yung
This is really Chinese scrambled eggs – it’s syn free, easy and filling. My husband - not on the diet! - loved it and says I can cook it again...
250g rice– I prefer basmati
4 Spring onions, shredded
Finely sliced red and green pepper – much as you like
Tbsp soy sauce
For four – but easy to adapt for fewer or more.
- Cook the rice, drain, rinse with cold water and leave to drain completely
- Heat four or five sprays on one cal cooking spray in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and sauté the veggies – not the spring onions – until soft. Tip into a bowl.
- Beat the eggs with the soy sauce and pour into the pan. Keep stirring until the eggs begin to set.
- Stir in the rice and veggies and spring onions,
- Keep stirring until the eggs have set.
Use any veg you like — tomatoes, frozen peas or broccoli for examples. Add some well cooked bacon, or ham with or instead of the prawns.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.