Extra Easy: 2½
4 x 142g/5oz boneless skinless chicken
salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 garlic cloves
2 tbsp fat free natural fromage frais
1 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
2 level tbsp plus 2 level tsp grated Parmesan cheese
1 small egg, beaten
28g/1oz golden breadcrumbs
lemon wedges to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5. Using a small sharp knife, slice lengthwise down the side of each chicken breast, taking care not to sever the flesh completely, to form a ''pocket''. Season the cavity.
2. Peel and crush the garlic cloves and mix with the fromage frais, the parsley and 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese. Spoon the mixture into each cavity and press together gently to seal. Secure the cavity by skewering with a cocktail stick and place the chicken breast on a sheet of baking parchment.
3. Brush the bottom side of each chicken breast with beaten egg and sprinkle lightly with half the breadcrumbs. Turn over and repeat with more egg and the remaining breadcrumbs. Sprinkle the top lightly with the remaining Parmesan cheese.
4. Transfer to a baking sheet and spray with ten applications of Fry Light. Bake for 25-30 minutes until lightly golden and cooked through.
5. Serve with the lemon wedges accompanied by salad or Free green vegetables.
Im a RED day Slimmer Read my diary
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.