SYN FREE CARBONARA < tweaked real Italian recipe >
Carbonara is one of my favorite meals, my friend did a 3 day course on itailian cooking and brought us in the recipes , which i tweaked to make S/W friendly.
- parmesan cheese 40g HEALTHY A
- garlic (optional)
- 2 egg yolks
- Black pepper
- fry light
- boil kettle, place tagliatelle in pot add water and salt, cook.
- spray pan with frylight, cut fat from rashers and dice/chop up, add to pan
- chop up mushrooms, when rashers are mostly cooked add mushrooms, and garlic cook to your liking
- in seperate bowl , not in pan with rashers ---add just a little more than half the Parmesan cheese to the egg yolk and black pepper(to your liking) mix add splash of water from previous boiled kettle and mix again
- drain pasta , add to rashers and mushrooms stir till mixed, transfer to a bowl that will allow you to mix it again
- add egg and Parmesan mixture, immediatly(you want it to still be hot from the pan), stir till pasta is covered
- place on serving dish sprinkle remainder of cheese on top and some cracked black pepper