- Rep Power
Making and freezing meals
Hi, I am new to slimming world and I was wondering if anyone knew some nice recipes I can pre make and freeze or chill for the week?.. Thanks <3
I do Spaghetti Bolognese, Chilli Con Carne and Lasagne on a regular basis and nearly always have some tucked away in the freezer - a quick google should bring up all the SW versions of them. I did the SW Korma from the magazine a few weeks ago and that froze really well x
Nicola's Mini Goals
1. To get into the 11s - DONE 01/05/13
2. To get my Club 10 - DONE 22/05/13
3. To get to my "normal" weight - 11st 2lbs (6lbs to go)
4. To get into the size 12 jeans hanging on the side of my wardrobe
5. To get into the 10s and back into my old size 10 jeans hidden away in the top of my wardrobe by mid July for Ibiza baby!
(8.5lbs to go)
6. To get into the healthy BMI range at 10st 10lbs (12lbs to go)
7. To get into the 9s by the time I go to Vegas in September!
(22.5 lbs to go)
I always have pre cooked cottage pie and hotpot fillings and just add a topping as I never know what the OH fancies lol
- Rep Power
Diet: Slimming World
Start Date: 09.04.2013
Start Weight: 19st11lb
Current Weight: 18st6.5lb
Start BMI: 42.1
Current BMI: 39.3
Total Weight Loss: 1st4.5lb
% Lost 6.68%
I premake and freeze pretty much everything! Curries, casseroles, soups etc all work fine. I am a student and only cater for myself so make the meal as though it's for a family and then freeze the other portion. Particularly useful when I'm really busy and don't have much time to cook.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.