1/2 syn Fruit Roulade
This was another recipe mentioned in class Monday - so sorry if been posted previously I couldn't see it!?
You need - 2 bowls, swiss roll tin, baking paper, 1 tub Quark, 4 eggs, 1tsp baking powder (1/2syn) 4 tbsp. sweetner, vanilla essence & fresh fruit.
1. In one bowl mix together the 4 egg yolks, half the tub quark, baking powder and vanilla essence (use an electric whisk)
2. In 2nd bowl whisk the 4 egg whites, the whisk 1/2 those into other bowl then fold in the 2nd half.
3. Line swiss roll tin with baking paper and pour mixture in
4. Bake at 180°C for 15-20mins or 10-15 if fan assisted
5. Allow to cool then mix the other half of quark with the sweetner, add more vanilla essence for taste and spread across the cake. Add your fresh fruit and roll up!
Hope you all enjoy this, I'm making it this weekend but they raved about it so I have high hopes!!
ooo this sounds lovely I have heard about it but didn't have the recipe I will be trying now thank you x
like your tag, can't be fat and 30, that's why I joined slimming world :)
Thanks! Yep I wanted to do something for ages but there's always been something in the way! Now I'm doing something for me! Can't turn 30 and feel unhappy with myself so really looking forward to this challenge :o
Good luck, you've done really well so far looking at your stats :) xx
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.