Thanks to Bunnylush for the original idea of the yoghurt /quark mixture!
- 1 tub Mullerlight Skinny Cappuccino yoghurt
- 1 tub fat free Quark
- 6 sponge finger biscuits (mine are Sainsbury's brand, 23 calories each)
- Shot of espresso or similar amount of strong instant coffee
- Up to 1 tbsp Marsala wine (optional - I didn't use this)
- 1/4 tsp cocoa powder, for dusting
- Mix quark and yoghurt together until well combined, stir in wine if using. Set aside.
- Pour shot of coffee into a small bowl or jug, dip sponge fingers (broken in half) in briefly to soak.
- Divide sponge fingers across 4 small ramekins (3 halves in each) and push into bottom to form solid base.
- Top with yoghurt mixture divided evenly among the ramekins.
- Dust tops with cocoa powder, then pop into fridge for a few hours for flavours to develop.
There are 35 syn-able calories per pot in this, 40 if you include the wine. So it's 2 syns each. Or 8 if you eat the whole thing.
Hope you like it!