Extra Easy and Very Easy Free Curry and Raita
Week one on the slimming world and I think this is my most successful tea yet - we've swapped our normal Saturday night takeaway with the below!! I only missed the nann bread!!!
4 Chicken Breasts (skin removed)
1 large courgette
(any other left over veggies)
1 tin of mushy peas
1 tin of tomatoes
2 teaspoons of turmeric
1 teaspoon of cumin
4 teaspoons of garlic salt (i like things garlicky)
1 large chilli
2 teaspoons of curry powder
1) Chop the chicken into small chunks and brown in frylight.
2) Chop onions, courgette, peppers and add to chicken - continue to fry until soft.
3) Add mushy peas and tinned tomato and all herbs and spices.
5) Add any leftover veggies
4) Simmer for 45 minutes.
Serve with boiled rice.
250ml of fat free yoghurt
2 cloves of garlic
a teaspoon of chopped chillies
a few sprigs of mint
1) Grate your cucumber and garlic
2) Chop the mint into fine pieces
3) Mix in with the yogurt
4) Add chillies
5) Chill before serving.