Chilli and Garlic Mussels and Prawns with Spaghetti - SYN FREE!
If you're a big fan of seafood and pasta then this one is for you!
6-8 shallots cut in quarters or 1 onion
1 red chilli finely diced
2-3 garlic cloves
390 g carton Italian chopped tomatoes with basil, chilli and oregano
Fresh basil leaves , I used about 8 leaves and cut them
Red/ yellow pepper
Olive oil fry light
1. ry onions garlic chilli in a wok until soft.
2. Add cherry tomatoes and peppers, followed by carton of tomatoes (added extra oregano and chilli/garlic)
3. Cook until sauce thickens .
4. Meanwhile cook spaghetti in salted boiling water until soft
5. add defrosted mussels/prawns to tomatoe mixture
6. Drain spaghetti and add to mixture with fresh basil
7. Mix all together and voila!
I served this with wilted spinach with garlic and a mixed salad!