- Rep Power
So confused! New to slimming world and want some Swedish meatballs. I have some from aldi but they are pretty synful- however on looking at the ingredients it's basically
now if u where to make them myself using these ingredients
it would be free right????
I am trying to do 2 weeks syn free so trying my hardest- but I thought I was being good
i am thinking of making these instead but before I do would they be syn free????
• a handful of mixed fresh herbs, such as dill, flat-leaf parsley or chives, roughly chopped
• 300g minced pork, the best quality you can afford
• 300g minced beef
• 1 large egg, preferably free-range or organic
• 100ml milk
• 75g dried breadcrumbs
• 1 teaspoon ground allspice
• sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
• olive oil ( substitute this for fry light)
please help me i NEED some Swedish meatballs nowwwww
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.