- Rep Power
So confused! New to slimming world and want some Swedish meatballs. I have some from aldi but they are pretty synful- however on looking at the ingredients it's basically
now if u where to make them myself using these ingredients
it would be free right????
I am trying to do 2 weeks syn free so trying my hardest- but I thought I was being good
i am thinking of making these instead but before I do would they be syn free????
• a handful of mixed fresh herbs, such as dill, flat-leaf parsley or chives, roughly chopped
• 300g minced pork, the best quality you can afford
• 300g minced beef
• 1 large egg, preferably free-range or organic
• 100ml milk
• 75g dried breadcrumbs
• 1 teaspoon ground allspice
• sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
• olive oil ( substitute this for fry light)
please help me i NEED some Swedish meatballs nowwwww
Likes to post
- Rep Power
Diet: Slimming World
Start Date: 07/01/2015
Start Weight: 15st2.5lb
Current Weight: 14st5.5lb
Goal Weight: 12st0lb
Goal Date: Not Bothered... As long as I get there!
Start BMI: 35.4
Current BMI: 33.5
Goal BMI: 28
Total Weight Loss: 0st11lb
Weight to Lose: 2st5.5lb
% Lost 5.18%
The Pork & Beef mince would need to be extra lean (less than 5% fat) and the Milk & Breadcrumbs need to synned unless you are using your HEx A & HEx B allowance.
If you substitute the Olly O for Frylight then the above dish would be syn free.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.