- Rep Power
Start Date: 02/06/2014
Goal Weight: 12st0lb
Goal Date: 21/05/2016 - My Wedding!
Goal BMI: 28
Chicken Chow Mein - My Version.
Ok so guys I just want to let you all know what I use for my lovely chicken chowmein - you can adapt however you like it
I only ever have 'green' days as i dont eat a lot of meat or vegetables so this is a green day version.
115g Chicken (raw weight HEb)
1 bag egg noodles
1 bag beansprouts
Salt & Pepper
Blue Dragon Chow Mein Sauce (120g sachet 6syns - but makes approx 4 meals)
* you can add vegetables and onions etc and turn it into a EE recipe just syn the sauce *
- fry the chicken in a wok using fry light, once cooked add the soy cauce and put to one side once browned
- fry the noodles and beansprouts and add in more soy suace along with salt/pepper and seasoning
- add the chicken back into the wok and add the sachet of sauce (i usually do 2 meals at a time so half a sachet)
- fry until your happy - add in any veg etc if you wanted it - serve up and enjoy!!
Week 1 - 4lb Off
Week 19 - 13lb off in total / onwards and downwards
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.