Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 149
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Fabulous Fifty For Festive Fun in Fourteen! (50lbs for Christmas 2014 Challenge!)

  1. #1
    1lb at a time!

    Devon Dolce's Avatar
    Join Date
    26th October, 2009
    Location
    Delightful Devon
    Posts
    2,354
    Rep Power
    346
    Height: 5ft8in
    Start Date: 26th August 2014
    Start Weight: 16st7lb
    Current Weight: 16st4.5lb
    Goal Weight: 12st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 35.1
    Current BMI: 34.7
    Goal BMI: 25.5


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st2.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 4st4.5lb
    % Lost 1.08%

    Fabulous Fifty For Festive Fun in Fourteen! (50lbs for Christmas 2014 Challenge!)

    OK, so for me, slow and steady wins the race (I know, I've done it before!) so I'm setting myself a little challenge: Fabulous Fifty For Festive Fun in Fourteen! (50lbs for Christmas 2014 Challenge!) and would welcome anyone else that would like to join me! Quite simply, it's to lose a pound a week for the next 50 weeks which takes us to Christmas week 2014 and will result in a 50lb weight loss (3.5 stones + a lb for luck!!)!

    Yes, there will probably be weeks where I lose more than a pound, but likely some where I gain too, so for me, the pound a week challenge is a good one to stick with!

    I'll be officially starting back with a re-start weight on Monday 6th January, but if you would like to join, simply add your name and week's weight loss below - if it's more than a pound - well done!, if it's a half pound - well done, it's still a loss!, if it's a gain - draw a line and get straight back on the wagon!, if it's a STS - well done! and in 50 weeks time (which no doubt will scarily fly by!) I (and I hope others that join the challenge!) will be 50lbs lighter too!

    DD xxx
    Getting to target 1lb at a time...





  2. #2
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    2nd January, 2014
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    135
    Rep Power
    2
    Diet: Slimming World
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 3/1/14
    Start Weight: 14st10.5lb
    Current Weight: 13st13lb
    Goal Weight: 12st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 33.3
    Current BMI: 31.5
    Goal BMI: 27.1


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st11.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 1st13lb
    % Lost 5.57%
    I will join you. I have my 1st weigh in on 10th so fingers crossed
    Devon Dolce likes this.
    03/01/14: start weight of 14-10.5
    10/01/14: -8.5lbs
    17/01/14: +1lb. Not unexpected
    24/01/14: STS
    31/01/14: -1lb
    07/02/14: +0.5lb *
    14/02/14: -4lbs
    21/02/14:
    28/02/14:




    Club 10: 13st 3lbs



    10/01/14





  3. #3
    1lb at a time!

    Devon Dolce's Avatar
    Join Date
    26th October, 2009
    Location
    Delightful Devon
    Posts
    2,354
    Rep Power
    346
    Height: 5ft8in
    Start Date: 26th August 2014
    Start Weight: 16st7lb
    Current Weight: 16st4.5lb
    Goal Weight: 12st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 35.1
    Current BMI: 34.7
    Goal BMI: 25.5


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st2.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 4st4.5lb
    % Lost 1.08%
    Quote Originally Posted by kerry-b View Post
    I will join you. I have my 1st weigh in on 10th so fingers crossed
    Excellent! Will have everything crossed for your WI on the 10th! xx
    Getting to target 1lb at a time...





  4. #4
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    2nd January, 2014
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    135
    Rep Power
    2
    Diet: Slimming World
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 3/1/14
    Start Weight: 14st10.5lb
    Current Weight: 13st13lb
    Goal Weight: 12st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 33.3
    Current BMI: 31.5
    Goal BMI: 27.1


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st11.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 1st13lb
    % Lost 5.57%
    Quote Originally Posted by Devon_Dumpling View Post
    Excellent! Will have everything crossed for your WI on the 10th! xx
    Thank you. 2 100% days so far. Day 3 is normally the hardest for me but I have my menu planned for the day.

    Did my measurements this morning. It wasn't pleasant. I need to think of that if I think about going off track.

    You all set and ready to go?

    Sent from my LT18i using MiniMins.com mobile app
    03/01/14: start weight of 14-10.5
    10/01/14: -8.5lbs
    17/01/14: +1lb. Not unexpected
    24/01/14: STS
    31/01/14: -1lb
    07/02/14: +0.5lb *
    14/02/14: -4lbs
    21/02/14:
    28/02/14:




    Club 10: 13st 3lbs



    10/01/14





  5. #5
    1lb at a time!

    Devon Dolce's Avatar
    Join Date
    26th October, 2009
    Location
    Delightful Devon
    Posts
    2,354
    Rep Power
    346
    Height: 5ft8in
    Start Date: 26th August 2014
    Start Weight: 16st7lb
    Current Weight: 16st4.5lb
    Goal Weight: 12st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 35.1
    Current BMI: 34.7
    Goal BMI: 25.5


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st2.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 4st4.5lb
    % Lost 1.08%
    Quote Originally Posted by kerry-b View Post
    Thank you. 2 100% days so far. Day 3 is normally the hardest for me but I have my menu planned for the day.

    Did my measurements this morning. It wasn't pleasant. I need to think of that if I think about going off track.

    You all set and ready to go?

    Sent from my LT18i using MiniMins.com mobile app
    Hello lovely! Yep, am certainly getting into the mindset - have restarted my food diary on here and will do weigh in and measurements tomorrow as I start back to work tomorrow too! xxx
    Getting to target 1lb at a time...





  6. #6
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    2nd January, 2014
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    135
    Rep Power
    2
    Diet: Slimming World
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 3/1/14
    Start Weight: 14st10.5lb
    Current Weight: 13st13lb
    Goal Weight: 12st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 33.3
    Current BMI: 31.5
    Goal BMI: 27.1


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st11.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 1st13lb
    % Lost 5.57%
    Hope you have a great 1st day back

    Sent from my LT18i using MiniMins.com mobile app
    03/01/14: start weight of 14-10.5
    10/01/14: -8.5lbs
    17/01/14: +1lb. Not unexpected
    24/01/14: STS
    31/01/14: -1lb
    07/02/14: +0.5lb *
    14/02/14: -4lbs
    21/02/14:
    28/02/14:




    Club 10: 13st 3lbs



    10/01/14





  7. #7
    1lb at a time!

    Devon Dolce's Avatar
    Join Date
    26th October, 2009
    Location
    Delightful Devon
    Posts
    2,354
    Rep Power
    346
    Height: 5ft8in
    Start Date: 26th August 2014
    Start Weight: 16st7lb
    Current Weight: 16st4.5lb
    Goal Weight: 12st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 35.1
    Current BMI: 34.7
    Goal BMI: 25.5


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st2.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 4st4.5lb
    % Lost 1.08%
    Looks like it's just the two of us up for the this challenge - no problem, I started it as a personal challenge anyway so any company is welcome!

    Eek! Official WI yesterday and officially heaviest I've ever been - 15 stone 6lbs.....
    Getting to target 1lb at a time...





  8. #8
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    2nd January, 2014
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    135
    Rep Power
    2
    Diet: Slimming World
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 3/1/14
    Start Weight: 14st10.5lb
    Current Weight: 13st13lb
    Goal Weight: 12st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 33.3
    Current BMI: 31.5
    Goal BMI: 27.1


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st11.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 1st13lb
    % Lost 5.57%
    I'm sure we will pick up a few along the way this week. If not we will become good friends ourselves.

    Scary isn't it. The only other time I was this heavy was when I was 8mths pregnant. I was horrified when my mum weighed me last week. Part of my problem is I don't look that heavy so I'm able to fool myself into thinking it's not too bad until I get on the scales.

    How was your 1st day back? My day didn't go according to plan at all yesterday. Ended up taking my son to McDonald's for lunch as we were both starving and I ended up eating 4 chicken nuggets & a salad. Could have been worse but between that and a cappuccino with sugar (no sweetner around) I used nearly a whole days syns and was starving last night. Still, that's 3 days 100% on plan and I'm feeling good about it.

    Challenge today is visiting my 84yr old grandmother who tries to feed you from the second you walk through the door. I came prepared with soup and fruit. Hopefully she will get the idea as I am there 3-4 times per week.

    Have a 100% day

    Kerry xx

    Sent from my LT18i using MiniMins.com mobile app
    Devon Dolce likes this.
    03/01/14: start weight of 14-10.5
    10/01/14: -8.5lbs
    17/01/14: +1lb. Not unexpected
    24/01/14: STS
    31/01/14: -1lb
    07/02/14: +0.5lb *
    14/02/14: -4lbs
    21/02/14:
    28/02/14:




    Club 10: 13st 3lbs



    10/01/14





  9. #9
    1lb at a time!

    Devon Dolce's Avatar
    Join Date
    26th October, 2009
    Location
    Delightful Devon
    Posts
    2,354
    Rep Power
    346
    Height: 5ft8in
    Start Date: 26th August 2014
    Start Weight: 16st7lb
    Current Weight: 16st4.5lb
    Goal Weight: 12st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 35.1
    Current BMI: 34.7
    Goal BMI: 25.5


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st2.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 4st4.5lb
    % Lost 1.08%
    Quote Originally Posted by kerry-b View Post
    I'm sure we will pick up a few along the way this week. If not we will become good friends ourselves.

    Scary isn't it. The only other time I was this heavy was when I was 8mths pregnant. I was horrified when my mum weighed me last week. Part of my problem is I don't look that heavy so I'm able to fool myself into thinking it's not too bad until I get on the scales.

    How was your 1st day back? My day didn't go according to plan at all yesterday. Ended up taking my son to McDonald's for lunch as we were both starving and I ended up eating 4 chicken nuggets & a salad. Could have been worse but between that and a cappuccino with sugar (no sweetner around) I used nearly a whole days syns and was starving last night. Still, that's 3 days 100% on plan and I'm feeling good about it.

    Challenge today is visiting my 84yr old grandmother who tries to feed you from the second you walk through the door. I came prepared with soup and fruit. Hopefully she will get the idea as I am there 3-4 times per week.

    Have a 100% day

    Kerry xx

    Sent from my LT18i using MiniMins.com mobile app
    Hello lovely, I think you did very well with the chicken nuggets and salad - it could have been a lot worse!! I know what you mean - because I'm quite tall (5ft 8) I can carry the weight, not well, but not so you'd think I was 15+ stone but it's just making me feel so bluerghhh!!

    Have been on plan since Saturday and have given up the booze for the month, which is my biggest weakness - love a glass or two of wine!!

    Have a good day xxx
    Getting to target 1lb at a time...





  10. #10
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    2nd January, 2014
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    135
    Rep Power
    2
    Diet: Slimming World
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 3/1/14
    Start Weight: 14st10.5lb
    Current Weight: 13st13lb
    Goal Weight: 12st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 33.3
    Current BMI: 31.5
    Goal BMI: 27.1


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st11.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 1st13lb
    % Lost 5.57%
    How has your week been going?
    My 1st weigh in tomorrow. Went over by 1 syn yesterday but other than that my whole week has been 100% on plan so hoping for a good loss.
    Sent from my LT18i using MiniMins.com mobile app
    Devon Dolce likes this.
    03/01/14: start weight of 14-10.5
    10/01/14: -8.5lbs
    17/01/14: +1lb. Not unexpected
    24/01/14: STS
    31/01/14: -1lb
    07/02/14: +0.5lb *
    14/02/14: -4lbs
    21/02/14:
    28/02/14:




    Club 10: 13st 3lbs



    10/01/14





  11. #11
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    2nd January, 2014
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    135
    Rep Power
    2
    Diet: Slimming World
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 3/1/14
    Start Weight: 14st10.5lb
    Current Weight: 13st13lb
    Goal Weight: 12st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 33.3
    Current BMI: 31.5
    Goal BMI: 27.1


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st11.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 1st13lb
    % Lost 5.57%
    First weigh in and I.lost 8.5lbs. Well on my way to that fabulous 50. Good luck for tomorrow x

    Sent from my LT18i using MiniMins.com mobile app
    Devon Dolce likes this.
    03/01/14: start weight of 14-10.5
    10/01/14: -8.5lbs
    17/01/14: +1lb. Not unexpected
    24/01/14: STS
    31/01/14: -1lb
    07/02/14: +0.5lb *
    14/02/14: -4lbs
    21/02/14:
    28/02/14:




    Club 10: 13st 3lbs



    10/01/14





  12. #12
    Likes to post
    ChristieH1409's Avatar
    Join Date
    8th January, 2014
    Location
    Worcester
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    2
    Diet: Slimming World
    Height: 5ft5in
    Start Date: 07/01/2014
    Start Weight: 19st9.5lb
    Current Weight: 19st2.0lb
    Goal Weight: 10st0lb
    Goal Date: whenever


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 45.8
    Current BMI: 44.6
    Goal BMI: 23.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st7.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 9st2lb
    % Lost 2.72%
    Well done on the loss kerry thats fantastic!

    I would like to join you please Im hoping to lose a lot more but I would be happy with 50lb in 50 weeks!

    My official wi was tuesday 7th so first wi will be this tuesday and I have been 100% so far however I have a birthday meal saturday so hopefully that wont sabotage me too much.

    I have a whopping 9st at least to lose, possibly another stone or 2 after that x

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app
    Devon Dolce likes this.

  13. #13
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    2nd January, 2014
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    135
    Rep Power
    2
    Diet: Slimming World
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 3/1/14
    Start Weight: 14st10.5lb
    Current Weight: 13st13lb
    Goal Weight: 12st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 33.3
    Current BMI: 31.5
    Goal BMI: 27.1


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st11.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 1st13lb
    % Lost 5.57%
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristieH1409 View Post
    Well done on the loss kerry thats fantastic!

    I would like to join you please Im hoping to lose a lot more but I would be happy with 50lb in 50 weeks!

    My official wi was tuesday 7th so first wi will be this tuesday and I have been 100% so far however I have a birthday meal saturday so hopefully that wont sabotage me too much.

    I have a whopping 9st at least to lose, possibly another stone or 2 after that x

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app
    Welcome aboard. Don't think of the bigger picture, set yourself some mini goals, that helps a lot.


    Thank you, I was really pleased with my loss this week but realise it was because I have been eating so badly for the last wee while.

    Not been great since weigh in on Friday. Didnt eat much Friday but what I did have was on plan abd I synned the cake for my sons birthday so that was fine. Yesterday was his birthday party and again I didn't eat enough but on plan. Then I went out for the evening. 3 drinks and 2 cheese toasties when I got home messed the day up BUT I didn't go for fish and chips which is what I really wanted. Back on plan today and waiting for a food shop to be delivered. Was done very last minute, not sure what I have ordered but will do meal plan once I have the food & look in freezer.

    Devon_dumpling, how was your weigh in?

    Have a great day xx

    Sent from my LT18i using MiniMins.com mobile app
    Devon Dolce likes this.
    03/01/14: start weight of 14-10.5
    10/01/14: -8.5lbs
    17/01/14: +1lb. Not unexpected
    24/01/14: STS
    31/01/14: -1lb
    07/02/14: +0.5lb *
    14/02/14: -4lbs
    21/02/14:
    28/02/14:




    Club 10: 13st 3lbs



    10/01/14





  14. #14
    1lb at a time!

    Devon Dolce's Avatar
    Join Date
    26th October, 2009
    Location
    Delightful Devon
    Posts
    2,354
    Rep Power
    346
    Height: 5ft8in
    Start Date: 26th August 2014
    Start Weight: 16st7lb
    Current Weight: 16st4.5lb
    Goal Weight: 12st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 35.1
    Current BMI: 34.7
    Goal BMI: 25.5


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st2.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 4st4.5lb
    % Lost 1.08%
    Quote Originally Posted by kerry-b View Post
    Welcome aboard. Don't think of the bigger picture, set yourself some mini goals, that helps a lot.


    Thank you, I was really pleased with my loss this week but realise it was because I have been eating so badly for the last wee while.

    Not been great since weigh in on Friday. Didnt eat much Friday but what I did have was on plan abd I synned the cake for my sons birthday so that was fine. Yesterday was his birthday party and again I didn't eat enough but on plan. Then I went out for the evening. 3 drinks and 2 cheese toasties when I got home messed the day up BUT I didn't go for fish and chips which is what I really wanted. Back on plan today and waiting for a food shop to be delivered. Was done very last minute, not sure what I have ordered but will do meal plan once I have the food & look in freezer.

    Devon_dumpling, how was your weigh in?

    Have a great day xx

    Sent from my LT18i using MiniMins.com mobile app
    Hello lovely, well done on the loss, that's amazing! First official weigh in is tomorrow so will report back then...! xxx
    Getting to target 1lb at a time...





  15. #15
    Likes to post
    ChristieH1409's Avatar
    Join Date
    8th January, 2014
    Location
    Worcester
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    2
    Diet: Slimming World
    Height: 5ft5in
    Start Date: 07/01/2014
    Start Weight: 19st9.5lb
    Current Weight: 19st2.0lb
    Goal Weight: 10st0lb
    Goal Date: whenever


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 45.8
    Current BMI: 44.6
    Goal BMI: 23.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st7.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 9st2lb
    % Lost 2.72%
    Quote Originally Posted by kerry-b View Post
    Welcome aboard. Don't think of the bigger picture, set yourself some mini goals, that helps a lot.


    Thank you, I was really pleased with my loss this week but realise it was because I have been eating so badly for the last wee while.
    I have set myself a mini goal at group of 2st loss which is also my club 10.

    I didnt eat the best yesterday as had birthday celebrations, hoping it wont impact my first wi on Tuesday!

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.