Page 831 of 1333 FirstFirst ... 331 731 781 821 829 830 831 832 833 841 881 931 1331 ... LastLast
Results 12,451 to 12,465 of 19983
Like Tree2264Likes

Thread: Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

  1. #12451
    Forum Master

    Join Date
    16th May, 2011
    Location
    scotland
    Posts
    3,561
    Rep Power
    52
    Diet: sw
    Quote Originally Posted by icklerockchick View Post
    Bit of a random question but had anyone read much into the 5:2 intermittent fasting thing that seems to be all the rage? A couple girls who's diaries I follow have switched to it lately and the book was 99p today on the kindle daily deal so at cheaper than a magazine I though I would have a read out of interest.

    It does seem to have a lot of health benefits and the idea that you can eat whatever you fancy guilt free 5days and still lose weight does seem a bit magical, meant to readjust attitudes towards food/hunger etc too.

    I am just curious, as just found out I have a meal out this week that I wasn't expecting. And I picked up 2 of the new kitkat chunkys at asda that I want to try. So I think the idea that instead of the week being a bit of a write off diet wise instead 2 low calories days could still in theory lose weight?
    oh i saw that yesterday too. we spoke about it in work recently. is it 5 days on with 2 off?
    Goal weight - 8st

    26.07.2013 8st 3lb

  2. #12452
    Im always here!
    maintainer
    donna88's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd March, 2012
    Posts
    7,319
    Rep Power
    124
    Diet: Slimming World
    Height: 5ft3in
    Start Date: 11/04/11
    Start Weight: 11st2.5lb
    Current Weight: 9st7lb
    Goal Weight: 9st7lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 27.7
    Current BMI: 23.6
    Goal BMI: 23.6


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st9.5lb
    % Lost 15.02%
    It looks lovely Jo, well done on making it and well done for not caving, good luck with not caving until everyone else has devoured it

    In a mood today, boyfriend doesn't want lasange or spag bol because apparently we've had too much pasta lately (we haven't, we had it yesterday and on Thursday but both completely different meals to each other and what I planned for today, we always eat a fair bit of pasta) so we're having cottage pie, which neither of us are massive fans of, but he'd like it for a change. Don't know what he's going to do when I get closer to my marathon as I'll be eating a lot more pasta.


    http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-food-diaries/303100-getting-back-target-one-day-time.html#post5922186



    Retford half marathon - 10/03/2013 - 2 hours 40 seconds
    North Lincolnshire Half Marathon - 28/04/2013 - 1 hour 56 minutes
    Bluebell Trail 10.3 miles - 05/05/13 - 1 hour 56 minutes
    York Marathon - 20/10/2013 - 4 hours 44 minutes
    North Lincolnshire half marathon - 05/05/15 - ?


  3. #12453
    Forum Master

    Join Date
    16th May, 2011
    Location
    scotland
    Posts
    3,561
    Rep Power
    52
    Diet: sw
    second weekend without wine...miracles can happen lol. plus i have been adding one syn for my bread when in fact its under 60g for 2 slices...its the small things in life haha
    Goal weight - 8st

    26.07.2013 8st 3lb

  4. #12454
    Im always here!
    maintainer
    donna88's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd March, 2012
    Posts
    7,319
    Rep Power
    124
    Diet: Slimming World
    Height: 5ft3in
    Start Date: 11/04/11
    Start Weight: 11st2.5lb
    Current Weight: 9st7lb
    Goal Weight: 9st7lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 27.7
    Current BMI: 23.6
    Goal BMI: 23.6


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st9.5lb
    % Lost 15.02%
    I think the 5 2 diet seems a bit crazy to be honest, surely it can't be healthy


    http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-food-diaries/303100-getting-back-target-one-day-time.html#post5922186



    Retford half marathon - 10/03/2013 - 2 hours 40 seconds
    North Lincolnshire Half Marathon - 28/04/2013 - 1 hour 56 minutes
    Bluebell Trail 10.3 miles - 05/05/13 - 1 hour 56 minutes
    York Marathon - 20/10/2013 - 4 hours 44 minutes
    North Lincolnshire half marathon - 05/05/15 - ?


  5. #12455
    Im always here!
    maintainer
    kim63's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th November, 2010
    Location
    Dorset
    Posts
    6,277
    Rep Power
    103
    Diet: Slimming World
    Height: 5ft1in
    Start Date: 06/01/12
    Start Weight: 10st7lb
    Current Weight: 8st6.5lb
    Goal Weight: 8st7lb
    Goal Date: 03/05/2013


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 27.8
    Current BMI: 22.4
    Goal BMI: 22.5


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st0.5lb
    Weight to Lose: -0st0.5lb
    % Lost 19.39%
    Yay Deb, you'll be celibate on the wine front like me soon.....great not having that woolly feeling lol!
    I would just gestimate those extra syns you had the other day if you cant work it out specifically, dont brush it under the carpet as thats how the bad habits creep back in.....write in your daily food diary & keep counting them as they will mount up otherwise....it makes you accountable for those little extra suckers lol!

    The 5:2 Diet, is that The Judd Diet? Not sure about it really, as dont trust fad diets. SW & WW are proven healthy ways of eating & scientifically make more sense, but you never know????? Let us know about it Laura once you've read about it!

    Lovely looking cake Jo, but not sure I would be able to have a teeny bit without scoffing the lot lol!
    Kim

    http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wor...intaining.html

    NOW TO MAINTAIN!

    3rd May: 8st 6.5lbs
    3rd June: 8st 10lbs
    3rd July: 8st 13.5lbs
    3rd August: 8st 9.5lbs
    3rd September: 8st 9lbs
    3rd October: 8st 13.5lbs
    3rd November: 8st 13lbs
    3rd December:

  6. #12456
    Forum Master

    Join Date
    16th May, 2011
    Location
    scotland
    Posts
    3,561
    Rep Power
    52
    Diet: sw
    Quote Originally Posted by kim63 View Post
    Yay Deb, you'll be celibate on the wine front like me soon.....great not having that woolly feeling lol!
    I would just gestimate those extra syns you had the other day if you cant work it out specifically, dont brush it under the carpet as thats how the bad habits creep back in.....write in your daily food diary & keep counting them as they will mount up otherwise....it makes you accountable for those little extra suckers lol!

    The 5:2 Diet, is that The Judd Diet? Not sure about it really, as dont trust fad diets. SW & WW are proven healthy ways of eating & scientifically make more sense, but you never know????? Let us know about it Laura once you've read about it!

    Lovely looking cake Jo, but not sure I would be able to have a teeny bit without scoffing the lot lol!
    it is good though every day is starting to feel the same. will prob have some next week. i counted 5 syns as donna suggested though can't be sure. don't even know if i had half the pasta never mind half the sauce. next time i will mix separately to save confusion. on the one hand i don't want to get bogged down with the science of it all but want to give this a good bash.
    guys red days...what can i have with my sausage casserole..maybe just swede and carrot? anyone know aunt bessy syns for it?
    may do ee day and have potatoes but see how i feel. what do you girls have for lunch on red day?
    also i saw on line you can get free graze box..thinking of trying while its free. anyone tried it?
    Goal weight - 8st

    26.07.2013 8st 3lb

  7. #12457
    Forum Master

    Join Date
    16th May, 2011
    Location
    scotland
    Posts
    3,561
    Rep Power
    52
    Diet: sw
    also if i make mince tonight and let it cool would it be ok to keep in fridge til Tuesday? like to make mince the day before eating it
    Goal weight - 8st

    26.07.2013 8st 3lb

  8. #12458
    Really Really likes to post!
    charliemm's Avatar
    Join Date
    22nd February, 2011
    Location
    Derbyshire
    Posts
    1,019
    Rep Power
    24
    Diet: Slimming world
    Height: 5ft5in
    Start Date: 5th Sept 2010
    Start Weight: 13st3lb
    Current Weight: 9st0.8lb
    Goal Weight: 8st7lb
    Goal Date: July 2013


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 30.8
    Current BMI: 21.1
    Goal BMI: 19.8


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 4st2.2lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st7.8lb
    % Lost 31.46%
    Quote Originally Posted by debtin View Post

    it is good though every day is starting to feel the same. will prob have some next week. i counted 5 syns as donna suggested though can't be sure. don't even know if i had half the pasta never mind half the sauce. next time i will mix separately to save confusion. on the one hand i don't want to get bogged down with the science of it all but want to give this a good bash.
    guys red days...what can i have with my sausage casserole..maybe just swede and carrot? anyone know aunt bessy syns for it?
    may do ee day and have potatoes but see how i feel. what do you girls have for lunch on red day?
    also i saw on line you can get free graze box..thinking of trying while its free. anyone tried it?
    I used to love the graze boxes, and you can specify boxes with lower calories now I think. Sometimes it's a bit of a gamble, especially if you're not a fan of olives!
    Start (5th Sept 2010): 13st 3lbs
    Goal weight: 9st 7lbs
    Current weight: 10st 11lbs
    Week 1 29/3/14:

  9. #12459
    Im always here!
    maintainer
    kim63's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th November, 2010
    Location
    Dorset
    Posts
    6,277
    Rep Power
    103
    Diet: Slimming World
    Height: 5ft1in
    Start Date: 06/01/12
    Start Weight: 10st7lb
    Current Weight: 8st6.5lb
    Goal Weight: 8st7lb
    Goal Date: 03/05/2013


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 27.8
    Current BMI: 22.4
    Goal BMI: 22.5


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st0.5lb
    Weight to Lose: -0st0.5lb
    % Lost 19.39%
    Quote Originally Posted by debtin View Post
    it is good though every day is starting to feel the same. will prob have some next week. i counted 5 syns as donna suggested though can't be sure. don't even know if i had half the pasta never mind half the sauce. next time i will mix separately to save confusion. on the one hand i don't want to get bogged down with the science of it all but want to give this a good bash.
    guys red days...what can i have with my sausage casserole..maybe just swede and carrot? anyone know aunt bessy syns for it?
    may do ee day and have potatoes but see how i feel. what do you girls have for lunch on red day?
    also i saw on line you can get free graze box..thinking of trying while its free. anyone tried it?
    I would just have a load of extra veggies on the side.......carrot, swede, cabbage, broccoli, cauli, bns.
    Aunty Bessie's what???
    Red day lunches.......soup, sandwich, salad, omlettte, bacon & eggs, toastie
    Not sure whats in a graze box, so cant comment

    Quote Originally Posted by debtin View Post
    also if i make mince tonight and let it cool would it be ok to keep in fridge til Tuesday? like to make mince the day before eating it
    Yep x
    Kim

    http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wor...intaining.html

    NOW TO MAINTAIN!

    3rd May: 8st 6.5lbs
    3rd June: 8st 10lbs
    3rd July: 8st 13.5lbs
    3rd August: 8st 9.5lbs
    3rd September: 8st 9lbs
    3rd October: 8st 13.5lbs
    3rd November: 8st 13lbs
    3rd December:

  10. #12460
    Forum Master
    lilprincessvic's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th June, 2011
    Location
    Brighouse
    Posts
    3,820
    Rep Power
    46
    Diet: Slimming World/ Clean Eating
    Height: 5ft3in
    Start Date: 16th May 2011
    Start Weight: 12st13lb
    Goal Weight: 9st7lb


    BMI Information:
    Goal BMI: 23.6
    Quote Originally Posted by icklerockchick View Post
    Bit of a random question but had anyone read much into the 5:2 intermittent fasting thing that seems to be all the rage? A couple girls who's diaries I follow have switched to it lately and the book was 99p today on the kindle daily deal so at cheaper than a magazine I though I would have a read out of interest.

    It does seem to have a lot of health benefits and the idea that you can eat whatever you fancy guilt free 5days and still lose weight does seem a bit magical, meant to readjust attitudes towards food/hunger etc too.

    I am just curious, as just found out I have a meal out this week that I wasn't expecting. And I picked up 2 of the new kitkat chunkys at asda that I want to try. So I think the idea that instead of the week being a bit of a write off diet wise instead 2 low calories days could still in theory lose weight?
    A guy at my work is doing it with his wife. He lost 8lbs in the first week and she lost 2.5lbs. Would rather eat every day lol x

  11. #12461
    Forum Master
    lilprincessvic's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th June, 2011
    Location
    Brighouse
    Posts
    3,820
    Rep Power
    46
    Diet: Slimming World/ Clean Eating
    Height: 5ft3in
    Start Date: 16th May 2011
    Start Weight: 12st13lb
    Goal Weight: 9st7lb


    BMI Information:
    Goal BMI: 23.6
    I get a graze box every week. Proper love it. Its like getting a present every saturday and we all crowd round it to see what I get lol x

  12. #12462
    Really Really likes to post!
    Jo2982's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th March, 2012
    Posts
    1,073
    Rep Power
    13
    Well I'm in a really shitty mood today. Men trouble is all I'm gonna say.....got some serious thinking n planning to do

    For info.....cake still intact. I am not gonna eat the cake just cos I'm mad/upset.

    I swear I don't know why I have been married at times. Men are soooo frustrating :-(

  13. #12463
    Im always here!
    maintainer
    donna88's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd March, 2012
    Posts
    7,319
    Rep Power
    124
    Diet: Slimming World
    Height: 5ft3in
    Start Date: 11/04/11
    Start Weight: 11st2.5lb
    Current Weight: 9st7lb
    Goal Weight: 9st7lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 27.7
    Current BMI: 23.6
    Goal BMI: 23.6


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st9.5lb
    % Lost 15.02%
    I love the graze boxes, I get one every month or so (have it set weekly on a Wed but keep pushing them back) if you don't like something (such as olives) you can tick never send so you won't end up with something you don't want


    http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-food-diaries/303100-getting-back-target-one-day-time.html#post5922186



    Retford half marathon - 10/03/2013 - 2 hours 40 seconds
    North Lincolnshire Half Marathon - 28/04/2013 - 1 hour 56 minutes
    Bluebell Trail 10.3 miles - 05/05/13 - 1 hour 56 minutes
    York Marathon - 20/10/2013 - 4 hours 44 minutes
    North Lincolnshire half marathon - 05/05/15 - ?


  14. #12464
    Im always here!
    maintainer
    kim63's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th November, 2010
    Location
    Dorset
    Posts
    6,277
    Rep Power
    103
    Diet: Slimming World
    Height: 5ft1in
    Start Date: 06/01/12
    Start Weight: 10st7lb
    Current Weight: 8st6.5lb
    Goal Weight: 8st7lb
    Goal Date: 03/05/2013


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 27.8
    Current BMI: 22.4
    Goal BMI: 22.5


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st0.5lb
    Weight to Lose: -0st0.5lb
    % Lost 19.39%
    Donna, would you mind doing me a favour & looking up on syns on line for Tesco tinned Beef Ravioli in tomato & minced beef sauce. I've just found some tins in the back of the cupboard & am querying the syns as did a search & keep getting different values........cheers madears
    Kim

    http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wor...intaining.html

    NOW TO MAINTAIN!

    3rd May: 8st 6.5lbs
    3rd June: 8st 10lbs
    3rd July: 8st 13.5lbs
    3rd August: 8st 9.5lbs
    3rd September: 8st 9lbs
    3rd October: 8st 13.5lbs
    3rd November: 8st 13lbs
    3rd December:

  15. #12465
    Forum Master

    Join Date
    16th May, 2011
    Location
    scotland
    Posts
    3,561
    Rep Power
    52
    Diet: sw
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo2982 View Post
    Well I'm in a really shitty mood today. Men trouble is all I'm gonna say.....got some serious thinking n planning to do

    For info.....cake still intact. I am not gonna eat the cake just cos I'm mad/upset.

    I swear I don't know why I have been married at times. Men are soooo frustrating :-(
    men are rubbish at times. hope it gets sorted. keep your chin up x
    Goal weight - 8st

    26.07.2013 8st 3lb





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.