I've never been sure about doing a diary before, but I've decided everything is worth a try Would really appreciate all your support and any pointers you can give me as to where I might be going wrong!
I've been very slowly losing my weight so far, with lots of ups and downs, but now I have a focus and want to really get my head into it, as I've got a holiday to Las Vegas in September, and I am determined to be one of those hot women who struts around the pool in a bikini and heels without so much as second thought about their wobbly bits!
In order to get to that I want to be 9st7lbs, and as at today I'm 12st4lbs, having lost 11lbs since my heaviest before xmas, so 39lbs to go if my maths is right??
It feels like such a mammoth task right now, but I want to be slim once and for all, which is why I've set a target that I think is stretching but at which I'm going to feel motivated to stay at once I get there, as I'll finally not be "the fat one"....
So these are the targets I'm going to set myself:
* A minimum of 3 exercise sessions a week (gym, zumba, yoga or pilates)
* Use all my syns each day apart from when I need to save for a special occasion (I think I'm guilty of depriving myself then falling off the wagon)
* 1-2lb loss each week, with average weight loss per month of half a stone
* Not letting star week get the better of me!
Which will hopefully all add up to...
* 9st 7lb by 4th September 2013 *
Thank you in advance for your words of support and encouragement, I really am determined this time!!