- Rep Power
Debating SW - New Challenge
I'm still deciding whether to join SW years of WW has led to boredom and stuck on the same weight I want to lose my first stone by August is this possible? How easy is it?? Thanks xx
You'll probably get a very biased view from all of us lot, being in a SW forum But I do love it - for as much as I probably sound like I'm just spouting the blurb, it really is a lifestyle rather than a diet, and therefore it's sustainable... which for me is the most important thing, as I don't want to yoyo for the rest of my life, and I also don't want to feel like I'm on a diet for the rest of my life. I like the fact you can eat normal food, normal portions, and that nobody need ever know that you're on a healthy eating plan if you go for a meal out with friends But some people do just prefer WW, horses for courses...
Nicola's Mini Goals
1. To get into the 11s - DONE 01/05/13
2. To get my Club 10 - DONE 22/05/13
3. To get to my "normal" weight - 11st 2lbs (6lbs to go)
4. To get into the size 12 jeans hanging on the side of my wardrobe
5. To get into the 10s and back into my old size 10 jeans hidden away in the top of my wardrobe by mid July for Ibiza baby!
(8.5lbs to go)
6. To get into the healthy BMI range at 10st 10lbs (12lbs to go)
7. To get into the 9s by the time I go to Vegas in September!
(22.5 lbs to go)
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.