No more delusions and wishing for quick fixes... Here for the long haul!!
Hey all!! So I first tried Slimming World in December 2011 weighing in at half a pound shy of 20stone. I stuck at it for a few months, found it really suited me and lost a few stone then fell off the wagon!! Managed to pile it all back on and some!! Have tried a few crash diets, calorie counting and exante in the mean time but never stuck to them long and know that none of them were anywhere near as healthy as Slimming World. I'm going to go back to my old class on Wednesday but after a massive binge tonight I've decided enough is enough and I am going to start extra easy tomorrow. My scales only go up to 20stone so the 23 and a half stone in my stats is a pure guesstimate from where the scale carries on back to the single figures again.
I want and have to lose weight for the following reasons:
1. We have been trying to get pregnant for almost 3 years with no success and doc says thats down to my weight
2. I want my husband to have a sexy, healthy wife
3. To improve my mental and physical health
4. To be able to go out without being paranoid and to wear any type of clothes that I like
5. To reduce the weight of my bust (I have 38KK's and they KILL!!)
If anyone is in the same boat as me either weight wise, restarting wise or just fancy a chat then please subscribe and comment :) will try to update this everyday in order to keep myself on track.
Planning tomorrow's meals in advance to keep me on track:
breakfast: bran flakes and milk and banana (healthy extras a and b)
lunch: noodles and veg (dried noodles so all free)
dinner: turkey, potatoes and veg
will snack on fruit and muller lights and will drink diluting juice and if I have tea I will syn the milk