Emily's Journey to a Jawline - including food pics!
It's physically painful to think about how many of these diaries I have started over the last two years, but I'm praying with all my heart that this will be the last one. On the positive, I've actually joined a Slimming World class! I feel really good about it, it's a really lovely group and I was a bit embarrassed about going back, but the consultant was really encouraging. :)
Anywho, I want to lose about 5 stone, any more than that is a bonus but for now, I'm focusing on the big 5! I've broken it down into a stone at a time, and I'm going to reward myself with a new tattoo for each stone I lost. Super excited.
I think writing this all down will really help and keep me focused, and also remind myself why I am doing this and where I want to be. Here are my top 5 reasons for wanting to lose the chub:
- I want a face! And I mean a nicely shaped face, with a nice jawline. I've seen an amazing amount of before and afters lately, so I'm sure it's possible!
- I want to be confident within myself, personally, socially and in the workplace. T'would be nice to not have to worry about my weight everytime my friends ask me out to do something!
- I want a healthy body ready to start thinking about babies. I have PCOS, and I think it's going to be super difficult for us to have a tiny person, losing weight should hopefully help that.
- Clothes! Pretty clothes, in pretty stores where I don't have to worry whether or not they do my size.
- To make my husband (and myself) proud. I know he loves me no matter what size I am, but he's so supportive and he always puts so much faith in me. It'd be nice to actually say 'look, I did it!'.
I'll be getting weighed on Fridays, can't wait til my first one! :)
Day 2 - Extra Easy
Thai sweet chilli chicken salad (3 syns)
Chicken and vegetable soup
Rice, green beans, onions, sticky asian chicken and grated carrot with a sweet chilli dressing (4 syns)
2 x Hifi bars (HEX)
Glass of milk (HEX)
Total syns: 7
And here's some photos! Food porn, gotta love it!
Attachment 118802Attachment 118803