I should imagine they are free - as they are only 7 colories. don't quote me on it though
Great thread, full of really useful information, thanks!!
Thanks for this... I only joined Monday night and your post has made it so much clearer than the books
Thanks for this , its great and so helpful
Sorry to be a pain I just want to clarify on the whole free foods thing - on EE. Free foods are any fruit and veg fresh or frozen, lean meat and all fish even oily ones and including seafood? Any kind of pasta and rice - and these you can eat as much as you like (within reason)?
EVERY GIRL NEEDS A SWEET TREAT
Lostfan - dried pasta and rice!! fresh stuff is high in syns. can't answer on meat/fish as i don't eat it or pay attention when people talk about it, but seems like an awful lot of it is free, ONLY IF ITS LEAN and you trim fat off backon etc. 99% of fruit and veg are free, some aren't - mainly stuff tinned in brine/syrup etc so worth checking but i haven't come across a raw veg or fruit that aint free food yet
- Lean meat & poultry
- Fish & seafood
- Potatoes, pulses and starchy veg
- Rice, pasta & grains - dried;
- fresh pasta (the stuff in the chiller cabinet) has syns:
- filled pasta 5 syns for 100g uncooked
- unfilled 2.5 syns for 100g uncooked
- microwave packet stuff, like dolmio:
- flavoured - 4.0 syns per pack
- plain - 2.0 syns per pack
- rice like microwavable uncle ben's:
- plain - 1.5 syns per pouch
- flavoured - 3.0 syns per pouch
- savoury rice - 1.5 syns per pack
- Fat free dairy products - natural yoghurt, cottage cheese, quark and whatnot
- Vegetable proteins, eg Quorn and tofu
- Herbs, spices and stock
- Tea, coffee and diet drinks
- Fresh/frozen fruit - canned fruit in both juice and syrup has syns;
- vaires wildly, but approx 2.5 syns per 100g in juice and 4.0 syns per 100g in syrup
- Most vegetables - check your book
[SIZE=2]Imagine. Believe. Achieve.
Download the Excel Slimming World Record
here to suscribe. im doing red and green days at the moment but want to move onto extra easy, these posts are really handy so thankyou!!! xx
xX NICOLA Xx
Hi everyone i am also doing mainly green at the moment but thinking of trying ee again and this post is so helpfull thanks squiddie xx
Just started week 2 so thank you this thread has been really helpful! It's great seeing advice from others going through the same thing
My only advice for someone who is starting this is read your book like its the bible, no one will ever know everything about it and everyone whose on it can give different advice. I have learnt so much from listening to other peoples stories and how they do things that hopefully it will help me in my journey
Joined Slimming World 27/09/2012
Starting weight 12st 7lbs
1st Goal - 12st - 29/11/2012
2nd Goal - 11st 7lbs - 21/03/2013
3rd Goal - Club 10 - ??/??/???
4th Goal - 11st - ??/??/????
I just dont know which plan is which...what am i supposed to be following.....whats the difference with the three plans...extra easy..original and green....someone help me PLEASE......