- Rep Power
new to this ...party food ideas required
Hi im new to this site and wondered if anyone had a ny good party food ideas as i am having the girls round this week and wanted to do sw food for them as i have been doing it for a few months now
- Rep Power
Start Weight: 15st0.0lb
Current Weight: 12st8.0lb
Goal Weight: 11st9.0lb
Start BMI: 30.1
Current BMI: 25.3
Goal BMI: 23.4
Total Weight Loss: 2st6lb
Weight to Lose: 0st13lb
% Lost 16.19%
These are lovely!
ONION BAHJI’S – SW SYN FREE
For this recipe, you will need the following :-
1 x Large white or red onion.
1 x Can of Asda chickpea dahl. (i found they sell them in Morrisons too)
1x tbsp curry powder
1 x Large egg.
1 x 107g Bag of smash potato.
1. Warm oven to 200 degrees Celsius or gas mark 8
2. Empty chickpea dahl into a medium sized mixing bowl and mash up with a potato
masher until semi smooth.
3. Finely chop or grate onion into the mixing bowl with the chickpea dahl. Along with
( If you like more onion, just add another )
4. Empty smash potato into the mixing bowl with the other ingredients, the curry powder.
5. Finally add the egg and mix everything thoroughly together until it all comes together.
6. With your hands or 2 spoons form small balls with the mixture and place on a baking
tray sprayed with frylight. ( The mixture gets a bit sticky, so it’s best to wet your hands
or spoons, whichever you are using )
The mixture should make about 8 big ones or 12 smaller ones, it’s up to you.
7. Spray the top of the bahji’s with a bit more frylight and pop into the oven for 20mins.
8. When ready, cool on a rack and enjoy hot or cold.
If you go over to the recope section and do a search for buffet there are loads of threads :-)
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.