Changing it up to boost losses.
So I'm 4st into my journey I acheived it bang on target for a friends wedding in Sweden and so had a fantastic weekend away off plan with hubby! All the comments about the new me and my figure where fantastic! However I don't want to be complacent and would love to shift another 2st. So I've decided to change things up a bit with food and daily routines esp. With my eldest starting school next week! So some of changes I've made so far are
1. A different breakfast everyone day
2. Making sure I eat my heb (i rarely did this in last couple months and weightloss has slowed a bit)
3. Making at least 1 new sw friendly meal per week
4. I'm going to try to have at least 3 meals across the week which contain fish.
5. Step up my body magic levels to try to build in something each day!
So can anyone else give me any suggestions on how to change things up a bit to really keep focus on the end goal and not sit back and enjoy this mid stage too much!!!!
Re: Changing it up to boost losses.
Oh good idea! Will def get my book out now to add some to my shopping list! I love the thought of eating more of something could actually help shed the pounds! Thank you!