Ok..this is going to sound weird..
For some reason my newly bought packet of Weetabix minis for the last two days only, taste weirdly of..mould! It's so weird my boyfriend hasn't said anything and he's eaten them. Iv obviously checked and there is of course..no mould or any signs if anything nasty. The packet inside the box has been covered over and kept in normal place (not next to anything weird or strong smelling)
Am I going crazy? I have a bit of a very mild cold but all other food has tasted ok..