I'm unofficially joining the SW diet tomorrow.... my little boy turns 1 this week so I can no longer use the 'I've just had a baby' excuse! I have about 1 1/2 stone left to lose until I am back to my pregnancy weight and most importantly back into my clothes
It's difficult for me to get out to the meetings and to be honest I could do without the expense so I am going to try this at home. I bought the magazine and have downloaded the free weekly meal planner from the SW website. So I'm almost ready to go...
I'm vegetarian so I am going to be following the green plan and had a couple of questions I was hoping you could answer before I start....
1. Are there any fruits or vegetables that aren't counted as free foods?
2. My understanding is you can eat tofu and soya products (veg mince, quorn sausages etc...) on a green day. Am I correct?
and lastly the three most important questions....
3. How many syns are in a glass of red wine?
4. How many syns are in a gin and slimline tonic?
5. If you are weighing cheese as a healthy extra how much mozzarella and cheddar can you have?
Thanks so much to anyone who can help answer my questions. Need to get motivated so really looking forward to getting started!