Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By gemma1985

Thread: Red days?

  1. #1
    Likes to post
    Daniellej89's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th April, 2014
    Location
    I live in the west midlands
    Posts
    117
    Rep Power
    2
    Diet: Slimming world
    Height: 5ft7in
    Start Date: 1st june 2014
    Start Weight: 14st0lb
    Current Weight: 13st3lb
    Goal Weight: 11st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 30.7
    Current BMI: 29
    Goal BMI: 24.1


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st11lb
    Weight to Lose: 2st3lb
    % Lost 5.61%

    Red days?

    Im looking for some red day diaries please and some good red day recipes. Im pretty new at this and any hints/tips are welcome.
    Thankyou everyone

  2. #2
    Im always here!
    maintainer

    Happy Holidays's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th October, 2009
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    18,233
    Rep Power
    831
    Diet: Slimming World
    Height: 5ft2in
    Start Date: February 2009
    Start Weight: 9st11lb
    Current Weight: 8st9lb
    Goal Weight: 8st9lb
    Goal Date: achieved 6th May 2010


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 25.1
    Current BMI: 22.1
    Goal BMI: 22.1


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st2lb
    % Lost 11.68%
    There's an old red day thread with ideas on, and *EB* usually has red days, not too sure if you need a certain amount of posts to view her diary though.

  3. #3
    is a unicorn

    *EB*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd November, 2009
    Location
    Warwickshire
    Posts
    19,153
    Rep Power
    1130
    Diet: SW FOREVER!
    Height: 5ft8in
    My food diary is available to all Michelle

    See links in my signature for the link - I love RED days x

    http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wor...ml#post7063839 (*EB* Mostly RED Plan Diary - with photos)
    SW Oracle and Cheese expert
    My ramblings and chatty diary (Gold Members only)

  4. #4
    Likes to post
    Daniellej89's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th April, 2014
    Location
    I live in the west midlands
    Posts
    117
    Rep Power
    2
    Diet: Slimming world
    Height: 5ft7in
    Start Date: 1st june 2014
    Start Weight: 14st0lb
    Current Weight: 13st3lb
    Goal Weight: 11st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 30.7
    Current BMI: 29
    Goal BMI: 24.1


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st11lb
    Weight to Lose: 2st3lb
    % Lost 5.61%
    Ooh fab thankyou ladies

  5. #5
    Likes to post
    maintainer
    gemma1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th May, 2012
    Posts
    635
    Rep Power
    19
    Diet: Slimming World
    Height: 5ft8in
    Start Date: 2006
    Start Weight: 13st12lb
    Current Weight: 9st9lb
    Goal Weight: 9st7lb
    Goal Date: 15/07/2014


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 29.5
    Current BMI: 20.5
    Goal BMI: 20.2


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 4st3lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st2lb
    % Lost 30.41%
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniellej89 View Post
    Im looking for some red day diaries please and some good red day recipes. Im pretty new at this and any hints/tips are welcome.
    Thankyou everyone
    Funny enough I've just done my meal plans until Wed if these are any help:

    FRIDAY RED DAY:
    Breakfast:Magic Porridge (35g porridge oats HEB), Blueberries.
    250ml Semi SkimmedMilk (HEA) for coffees
    Lunch: x5scan bran (HEB), x2 bananas
    Dinner:Chilli Chicken Stir Fry (3 syns chilli sauce), fruit Salad
    SATURDAY- RED DAY:
    Breakfast:x2 hifi light bars (HEB)
    Lunch:Eating out opt for meat/fish and salad
    Dinner: Chickenfajitas (4 syns seasoning), Salad.
    Highlights Sachet HotChocolate 2 syns (250ml SS milk HEA), fruit Salad, 35g bran flakes (HEB)
    SUNDAY EXTRA EASY:
    Breakfast: SWFry up, bacon, low fat sausages (3 syns), plenty of tomatoes & mushrooms, x2 400g wholemeal bread (HEB)
    Lunch:Chilli chicken (MARINADE NIGHT BEFORE),salad
    Dinner:Steak, SW Chips, salad and stuffed mushrooms (HEA 30g Cheese)
    ToffeeMullerlight, strawberries, meringue nest (2.5 syns)
    MONDAY RED DAY:
    Breakfast:Magic Porridge (HEB 35g porridge oats), Blueberries
    Lunch: x5scan bran (HEB), x5 Laughing Cow Light (HEA)
    Dinner:Chicken wrapped in bacon, stuffed with x2 laughing cows (2 syns), stir fry,fruit salad
    (HEA) 250ml SSmilk
    TUESDAY RED DAY:
    Breakfast:x2 hifi lights (HEB)
    Lunch: x5scan bran (HEB), x2 bananas
    Dinner: SWShepherds Pie, (HEA 30g cheese), sugar snap peas & Fruit Salad
    HEA 250ml SSMilk
    WEDNESDAY RED DAY:
    Breakfast: x2Hifi light bars (HEB)
    Lunch: x5scan bran (HEB), x5 Laughing Cows (HEA)
    Dinner: Chickenand bacon Quiche with stir fry & Fruit Salad

  6. #6
    Likes to post
    maintainer
    gemma1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th May, 2012
    Posts
    635
    Rep Power
    19
    Diet: Slimming World
    Height: 5ft8in
    Start Date: 2006
    Start Weight: 13st12lb
    Current Weight: 9st9lb
    Goal Weight: 9st7lb
    Goal Date: 15/07/2014


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 29.5
    Current BMI: 20.5
    Goal BMI: 20.2


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 4st3lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st2lb
    % Lost 30.41%
    You might see a trend with the scan bran I do 5 pieces a day Mon-Fri as it works for me and I'm sticking with it leading up to my holiday but hopefully some of the dinners may give you some ideas x

  7. #7
    Likes to post
    Daniellej89's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th April, 2014
    Location
    I live in the west midlands
    Posts
    117
    Rep Power
    2
    Diet: Slimming world
    Height: 5ft7in
    Start Date: 1st june 2014
    Start Weight: 14st0lb
    Current Weight: 13st3lb
    Goal Weight: 11st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 30.7
    Current BMI: 29
    Goal BMI: 24.1


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st11lb
    Weight to Lose: 2st3lb
    % Lost 5.61%
    Quote Originally Posted by gemma1985 View Post
    You might see a trend with the scan bran I do 5 pieces a day Mon-Fri as it works for me and I'm sticking with it leading up to my holiday but hopefully some of the dinners may give you some ideas x
    Fab thankyou thats great!
    I have heard about scan bran but not too sure what it is what it does could you enlighten me please?

  8. #8
    Likes to post
    maintainer
    gemma1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th May, 2012
    Posts
    635
    Rep Power
    19
    Diet: Slimming World
    Height: 5ft8in
    Start Date: 2006
    Start Weight: 13st12lb
    Current Weight: 9st9lb
    Goal Weight: 9st7lb
    Goal Date: 15/07/2014


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 29.5
    Current BMI: 20.5
    Goal BMI: 20.2


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 4st3lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st2lb
    % Lost 30.41%
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniellej89 View Post
    Fab thankyou thats great!
    I have heard about scan bran but not too sure what it is what it does could you enlighten me please?
    There's the scan bran challenge if you search on here you will find plenty of threads about it, it tends to divide people! works for some and not for others but basically it is pure fibre crisp breads and they aren't the nicest of things to eat!! but the SW challenge is to eat 5 pieces a day (5 pieces are a HEB or 1 syn each otherwise) for 5 days, with LOTS of water and in a nutshell you go to the toilet FREQUENTLY!x

  9. #9
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    9th April, 2014
    Posts
    125
    Rep Power
    2
    Start Weight: 13st3.5lb
    Current Weight: 11st9.5lb


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st8lb
    % Lost 11.86%
    Quote Originally Posted by gemma1985 View Post
    Funny enough I've just done my meal plans until Wed if these are any help:

    FRIDAY – RED DAY:
    Breakfast:Magic Porridge (35g porridge oats HEB), Blueberries.
    250ml Semi SkimmedMilk (HEA) for coffees
    Lunch: x5scan bran (HEB), x2 bananas
    Dinner:Chilli Chicken Stir Fry (3 syns chilli sauce), fruit Salad
    SATURDAY- RED DAY:
    Breakfast:x2 hifi light bars (HEB)
    Lunch:Eating out – opt for meat/fish and salad
    Dinner: Chickenfajitas (4 syns seasoning), Salad.
    Highlights Sachet HotChocolate 2 syns (250ml SS milk HEA), fruit Salad, 35g bran flakes (HEB)
    SUNDAY – EXTRA EASY:
    Breakfast: SWFry up, bacon, low fat sausages (3 syns), plenty of tomatoes & mushrooms, x2 400g wholemeal bread (HEB)
    Lunch:Chilli chicken (MARINADE NIGHT BEFORE),salad
    Dinner:Steak, SW Chips, salad and stuffed mushrooms (HEA 30g Cheese)
    ToffeeMullerlight, strawberries, meringue nest (2.5 syns)
    MONDAY – RED DAY:
    Breakfast:Magic Porridge (HEB 35g porridge oats), Blueberries
    Lunch: x5scan bran (HEB), x5 Laughing Cow Light (HEA)
    Dinner:Chicken wrapped in bacon, stuffed with x2 laughing cows (2 syns), stir fry,fruit salad
    (HEA) 250ml SSmilk
    TUESDAY – RED DAY:
    Breakfast:x2 hifi lights (HEB)
    Lunch: x5scan bran (HEB), x2 bananas
    Dinner: SWShepherds Pie, (HEA 30g cheese), sugar snap peas & Fruit Salad
    HEA 250ml SSMilk
    WEDNESDAY – RED DAY:
    Breakfast: x2Hifi light bars (HEB)
    Lunch: x5scan bran (HEB), x5 Laughing Cows (HEA)
    Dinner: Chickenand bacon Quiche with stir fry & Fruit Salad
    Is the SW Shepherds pie syn free on red days or what do you use as a topping??
    Vicky
    "Trying to shape up for life and get myself back on track"





  10. #10
    Likes to post
    maintainer
    gemma1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th May, 2012
    Posts
    635
    Rep Power
    19
    Diet: Slimming World
    Height: 5ft8in
    Start Date: 2006
    Start Weight: 13st12lb
    Current Weight: 9st9lb
    Goal Weight: 9st7lb
    Goal Date: 15/07/2014


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 29.5
    Current BMI: 20.5
    Goal BMI: 20.2


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 4st3lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st2lb
    % Lost 30.41%
    Quote Originally Posted by Vickyt89 View Post
    Is the SW Shepherds pie syn free on red days or what do you use as a topping??
    It's about 5 syns but that's because I use a Shepherd's Pie mixture but you could search for a lower syn version or just use gravy granules and syn them? I make it:

    Extra lean mince
    Onions
    Mushrooms
    Shepherd's Pie Mixture

    fry them all up and then put it in a glass dish and cook a bag of Aunt Bessie's carrot and swede mash in the microwave and top it with that plus my HEA cheese and bang in the oven to heat through and melt the cheese.

    The topping is so yummy I much prefer it to potato now!





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.