I am very new to slimming world and am following the extra easy plan - I have read through the website etc and am sticking too it well so fdar however I cant help but think I am missing something here. What I have picked up is:
- You can eat as much of the free foods as you would like
- stick to between 5-15 syns per day
- eat healthy extras every day
A couple of things I am not sure of though:
- What is the balance between food, or is there not any? e.g can all meals just be free or should they include this mysterious 'superfree' that I have heard of but do not have a clue what includes
- Should you have a set number of meals per day or just eat when hungry?
Also just a query - does anyone ever feel hungry on this diet? I have eaten well today and had a babybel light and cereal bar about an hour ago but now feel SO hungry.
Thanks in advance guys! I would love to understand this more as I cant make it to classes and the website can be hard to find what you're looking for on.