Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 218
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Claim and Shout Your Achievements!!!

  1. #1
    Admin
    Mini's Avatar
    Join Date
    29th April, 2006
    Posts
    30,576
    Rep Power
    1000

    Thumbs up Claim and Shout Your Achievements!!!

    Achievements are very important and we must claim them!!!

    So if you have an achievement big or small please post it here as we would all love to hear about it


    Love Mini xxx

  2. #2
    Im always here!

    sonkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th December, 2006
    Location
    plymouth, devon
    Posts
    17,520
    Rep Power
    538
    Diet: measure up
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 24/01/2011
    Goal Weight: 12st0lb
    Goal Date: when I get there !


    BMI Information:
    Goal BMI: 27.1
    1) bra size gone down
    2) shoe size down
    3) lost 27.5 inches all over
    4) started exercising

    These to me are big achievements

    Sonkie

  3. #3
    Really Really likes to post!
    kati's Avatar
    Join Date
    8th September, 2006
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    27
    Diet: Cambridge diet
    I've just (about 10 minutes ago) managed to get into a pair of knee high boots!!! thats one of my major aims personally. I hated never being able to just go into a shop and buy some.
    leighmc04 likes this.

  4. #4
    Admin
    Mini's Avatar
    Join Date
    29th April, 2006
    Posts
    30,576
    Rep Power
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by sonkie View Post
    1) bra size gone down
    2) shoe size down
    3) lost 27.5 inches all over
    4) started exercising

    These to me are big achievements

    Sonkie
    Hi Sonkie,

    Exercising!!! Well done and it does make a difference but don't over do it too much

    27.5 inches!!! That is fantastic

    Down a shoe size!!! We forget that our feet get big as well!!!

    When you see it written down it looks really great, well done you

    Love Mini xxx

  5. #5
    Im always here!

    sonkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th December, 2006
    Location
    plymouth, devon
    Posts
    17,520
    Rep Power
    538
    Diet: measure up
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 24/01/2011
    Goal Weight: 12st0lb
    Goal Date: when I get there !


    BMI Information:
    Goal BMI: 27.1
    well done nikki

    Sonkie

  6. #6
    Admin
    Mini's Avatar
    Join Date
    29th April, 2006
    Posts
    30,576
    Rep Power
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by kati View Post
    I've just (about 10 minutes ago) managed to get into a pair of knee high boots!!! thats one of my major aims personally. I hated never being able to just go into a shop and buy some.
    Hi Kati,

    That is fab, knee high boots

    Well done, I feel so many can relate to how good it must feel being able to just walk in off the street and find knee high boots to fit.

    Well done you

    Love Mini xxx

  7. #7
    Im always here!

    sonkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th December, 2006
    Location
    plymouth, devon
    Posts
    17,520
    Rep Power
    538
    Diet: measure up
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 24/01/2011
    Goal Weight: 12st0lb
    Goal Date: when I get there !


    BMI Information:
    Goal BMI: 27.1
    Thank you mini I am not going to mad with the exercise, just using my stepper and building it up gradually, Im not allowed to do much exercise anyway as I have a big umbilical hernia which has recurred from 8 yrs ago.
    Another reason for my dieting to get it operated on.

    Sonkie

  8. #8
    Really Really likes to post!
    kati's Avatar
    Join Date
    8th September, 2006
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    27
    Diet: Cambridge diet
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini View Post
    Hi Kati,

    That is fab, knee high boots

    Well done, I feel so many can relate to how good it must feel being able to just walk in off the street and find knee high boots to fit.

    Well done you

    Love Mini xxx

    Thanks it's just annoying that I had to get down to a size 10 to 12 to be able to get into them! yet I have a friend who is a 16 and she has no trouble getting into them anywhere.

  9. #9
    Admin
    Mini's Avatar
    Join Date
    29th April, 2006
    Posts
    30,576
    Rep Power
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by kati View Post
    Thanks it's just annoying that I had to get down to a size 10 to 12 to be able to get into them! yet I have a friend who is a 16 and she has no trouble getting into them anywhere.
    My calves are big and strong from carrying me around so it will take a few more stone before I get itno a pair.

    Well your in them now and that is the main thing

    Enjoy

    Love Mini xxx

  10. #10
    Admin
    Mini's Avatar
    Join Date
    29th April, 2006
    Posts
    30,576
    Rep Power
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by sonkie View Post
    Thank you mini I am not going to mad with the exercise, just using my stepper and building it up gradually, Im not allowed to do much exercise anyway as I have a big umbilical hernia which has recurred from 8 yrs ago.
    Another reason for my dieting to get it operated on.

    Sonkie
    Hi Sonkie,

    Wise woman

    Don't know much about an umbilical hernia, but my husband has an operation many moons ago for one lower down

    He has never complained since but makes sure not to life anything too heavy.

    Love Mini xxx

  11. #11
    Forum Master


    Join Date
    27th August, 2006
    Posts
    4,349
    Rep Power
    261
    What a FAB idea for a thread

    Well....here's my wee list...

    • I was 17st 3 in May/June 2006 and am now 12stone 7lbs !!! - total loss of 4stone 10lbs
    • Can now wear all of the lovely clothes in my wardrobe (sizes 12 / 14)
    • am back swimming again...which I LOVE !!
    • my self confidence is (finally)starting to return
    that's it for now...I do have a couple of photos which I'll attempt to upload at some point....

    Debz
    xx
    Debz x

    "A woman is like a tea bag....you never know how strong she is untl she gets into hot water" Eleanor Roosevelt (1884 - 1962)

  12. #12
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    5th November, 2006
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    614
    Rep Power
    19
    Diet: Cambridge
    AS of this weeks weigh in I am 40lbs down......that 25% into my journey. (after 6 weeks)

    I am three dress sizes down on top and 2.5 (nearly 3) on the bottom. DH and I and my mum walked a good bit today and I didn't even realise it.........instead of my usual huffing and puffing.....
    I can run up and down the stairs........
    I have knee high boots and I feel fab.

    x

    Bettyboo

    6
    [SIGPIC]

    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFoKKhu/]

  13. #13
    Banned

    Join Date
    4th September, 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    359
    Rep Power
    0
    Diet: weightwatchers
    Mine is my daughter of 20 asked to borrow my fleece tonight, my daughter who is a size 12 wanted my medium fleece to go out in omg my daughter asked to borrow something from me
    JujuBerrrry likes this.

  14. #14
    Admin
    Mini's Avatar
    Join Date
    29th April, 2006
    Posts
    30,576
    Rep Power
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by debz32 View Post
    What a FAB idea for a thread

    Well....here's my wee list...

    • I was 17st 3 in May/June 2006 and am now 12stone 7lbs !!! - total loss of 4stone 10lbs
    • Can now wear all of the lovely clothes in my wardrobe (sizes 12 / 14)
    • am back swimming again...which I LOVE !!
    • my self confidence is (finally)starting to return
    that's it for now...I do have a couple of photos which I'll attempt to upload at some point....

    Debz
    xx
    Hi Debz,

    It is amazing to see all of your wonderful achievement written down.


    Out of interest how many weeks does that work out at???


    Love Mini xxx

  15. #15
    Admin
    Mini's Avatar
    Join Date
    29th April, 2006
    Posts
    30,576
    Rep Power
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by bettyboo View Post
    AS of this weeks weigh in I am 40lbs down......that 25% into my journey. (after 6 weeks)

    I am three dress sizes down on top and 2.5 (nearly 3) on the bottom. DH and I and my mum walked a good bit today and I didn't even realise it.........instead of my usual huffing and puffing.....
    I can run up and down the stairs........
    I have knee high boots and I feel fab.

    x

    Bettyboo

    6
    Bettyboo!

    1/4 of the way there and your running up and down the stairs and wearing knee high boots Lucky you

    Three dress sizes, that is brill!!!

    Love Mini xxx

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.