- Rep Power
Slimming World Curry Scotch Eggs
Anyone tried these going to give them a go next week.
6 medium eggs
400g lean pork steaks, all visible fat removed, roughly chopped
125g rindless lean bacon, all visible fat removed, finely chopped
1-2 tsp mild curry powder
2 tbsp dried parsley
1 tsp dried mixed herbs
salt and freshly ground black pepper
50g dried wholemeal breadcrumbs
One calorie cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Gas 6.
- Put four of the eggs into a pan of cold water and bring to the boil. Boil for 5-6 minutes then plunge into cold water for another 4 minutes. Carefully peel and set aside.
- Place the pork steaks, bacon, curry powder and dried herbs into a food processor. Season to taste and blend until fairly smooth. Transfer to a bowl and divide the mixture into four portions.
- Flatten a portion of the mixture in your right hand and, with your left, take an egg and wrap the mince around it until it's fully encased. Repeat for the remaining three boiled eggs.
- Spread the breadcrumbs onto a wide plate.
- Beat the remaining eggs and dip each Scotch egg in the beaten egg and then roll in the breadcrumbs. Place on a baking sheet lined with non-stick baking parchment and lightly spray with low calorie cooking spray.
- Place in the oven and cook for 20 minutes or until lightly golden. Cool completely on kitchen paper before packing them up in airtight containers.hing to search forThe search term length must be greater than 3 characters
They sound delicious i've never made scotch eggs before but 2 1/2 syns on original & extra easy I think there worth it.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.