I know there are other threads on this subject but my search function on the app is playing up. I just want to share what I use my syns for when I need a 'sweet fix' as I have recently found some at bargain prices;
1. Iced gems - 5 syns for a mini 25g pack. They sell these in most supermarkets for about £1.50 for a multi bag.
2. Pink wafers - 6 syns for 2 wafers. I found a bag of 20 in the poundshop!
3. 8 x Mini eggs - 6 syns. Doesn't sound much but when you eat em slowly they do the job
4. Mini Oreos - 6 syns for a small bag. You get 6 bags for £1 in poundland and actually quite a few in each bag
5. Meringue nests - 3 syns and lovely crumbled up with muller light and berries
Anyone else it good ones for 6 syns or less?!