Results 1 to 5 of 5
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Princess_Stevie

Thread: Stroop Waffels/ Syrup waffles syns please!!

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    frankie_amore's Avatar
    Join Date
    14th January, 2013
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    0
    Diet: Slimming World
    Height: 5ft3in
    Start Date: 06/01/2014
    Start Weight: 13st5.5lb
    Current Weight: 12st13lb
    Goal Weight: 9st8lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 33.2
    Current BMI: 32.1
    Goal BMI: 23.7


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st6.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 3st5lb
    % Lost 3.47%

    Stroop Waffels/ Syrup waffles syns please!!

    Good evening.

    I adore the stroop waffels you can buy in Tesco and aldi but have a sinking feeling they're gonna be out of bounds.

    Does anyone know the syn value per waffel?

    Nutritional value is, for Aldi's Café Bistro Syrup Waffles per waffel:
    168 calories
    14.4g sugar
    6.3g fat
    3.6g Sat fat
    0.19g Salt

    Please help cus I reet want one!!!! :-D xxx

  2. #2
    Im always here!

    WelshJojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    29th June, 2008
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    8,937
    Rep Power
    387
    Diet: Calorie counting/low carb(following SW principles where possible)
    Height: 5ft9in
    Start Date: 22/6/2014
    Start Weight: 24st4lb
    Current Weight: 23st3lb
    Goal Weight: 14st13lb
    Goal Date: December 2015


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 50.2
    Current BMI: 48
    Goal BMI: 30.9


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st1lb
    Weight to Lose: 8st4lb
    % Lost 4.41%
    Quote Originally Posted by frankie_amore View Post
    Good evening.

    I adore the stroop waffels you can buy in Tesco and aldi but have a sinking feeling they're gonna be out of bounds.

    Does anyone know the syn value per waffel?

    Nutritional value is, for Aldi's Café Bistro Syrup Waffles per waffel:
    168 calories
    14.4g sugar
    6.3g fat
    3.6g Sat fat
    0.19g Salt

    Please help cus I reet want one!!!! :-D xxx
    They'll be 8.5 syns per waffle! You csn use 1 syn for every 20 cals with things like this as it doesn't have a free food allowance x

    Sent from my Galaxy S4




  3. #3
    Im always here!

    Princess_Stevie's Avatar
    Join Date
    29th March, 2011
    Location
    County Durham
    Posts
    10,254
    Rep Power
    461
    Diet: 5:2
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Weight: 15st0lb
    Current Weight: 11st11lb
    Goal Weight: 9st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 33.9
    Current BMI: 26.6
    Goal BMI: 20.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 3st3lb
    Weight to Lose: 2st11lb
    % Lost 21.43%
    Nothing is "out of bounds". That's the great thing about Slimming World, you can choose to use your Syns however you like.
    WelshJojo likes this.


    Princess Stevie

    Slimming World veteran - now finding success with 5:2
    Here for inspiration and to inspire.

    5:2 Progress:
    Weeks 1 to 4: -1st 1.5lb!
    Week 5: - 2.5lb!
    Week 6: -1lb!

    Long-term / Interim Goals:
    10-11-14: First stone lost with 5:2 (DONE!)
    17-11-14: Be in the 11's (DONE!)
    22-12-14: 11st 7lb (4lb to go!)
    09-02-15: 10st 10lb (lightest weight with SW - 15lb to go!)
    20-04-15: 10st (25lb to go!)
    06-07-15: 9st 7lb (32lb to go!)
    12-10-15: 9st target (39lb to go!)

    You can find my Food Diary: here!

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    frankie_amore's Avatar
    Join Date
    14th January, 2013
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    0
    Diet: Slimming World
    Height: 5ft3in
    Start Date: 06/01/2014
    Start Weight: 13st5.5lb
    Current Weight: 12st13lb
    Goal Weight: 9st8lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 33.2
    Current BMI: 32.1
    Goal BMI: 23.7


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st6.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 3st5lb
    % Lost 3.47%
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess_Stevie View Post
    Nothing is "out of bounds". That's the great thing about Slimming World, you can choose to use your Syns however you like.
    Thank you for your replies. Nothing is out of bounds but (I worked it out as 9.5 syns using 186/20) 8.5 or 9.5 syns - sort of pushes the boundaries ! I might chop them in half, or quarters even. I LOVE their syrupy goodness xxx

  5. #5
    Im always here!

    WelshJojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    29th June, 2008
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    8,937
    Rep Power
    387
    Diet: Calorie counting/low carb(following SW principles where possible)
    Height: 5ft9in
    Start Date: 22/6/2014
    Start Weight: 24st4lb
    Current Weight: 23st3lb
    Goal Weight: 14st13lb
    Goal Date: December 2015


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 50.2
    Current BMI: 48
    Goal BMI: 30.9


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st1lb
    Weight to Lose: 8st4lb
    % Lost 4.41%
    Quote Originally Posted by frankie_amore View Post
    Thank you for your replies. Nothing is out of bounds but (I worked it out as 9.5 syns using 186/20) 8.5 or 9.5 syns - sort of pushes the boundaries ! I might chop them in half, or quarters even. I LOVE their syrupy goodness xxx
    Your original post said 168 cals hence my.reply of 8.5 syns!!

    Sent from my Galaxy S4








Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.