35lbs in 35weeks

That is brilliant hun i have never had dolmioes but know even just the oven ones are quite high did u have anythin tasty instead x

Hey!

I lost 2lbs so that's now 6.5lb in total. I turn 30 next Wednesday so want to lose another couple of pound to get into new stone bracket for that.

I total wasn't expecting it as I have TOTM bloat!

How did you get on?

Big goal - 35lb in 35 weeks
1st mini goal - 8.5 by Feb 11th

Weigh-in day Tuesday
Week 1 - 4.5 gone! :)

hiya hunni - subscribing :)

just caught up on ur diary, well done on the 2 fab losses!! especially with TOTM because i know all about the bloat and i normally gain on my "star week" - although seems like forever since i last had that haha as just had a baby!

also wanna say well done on resisting the pizza!!! that is a huge success :)

keep it up - look forward to following ur journey xx

What was your opinion about Yoga? I'd like to give it a try, but I always think that I'm too fat for that... So I keep with the gym, but no Yoga :/
Also, you should post your Diary! So we could follow it with you.

Congrats for your first week and I hope you reach your goals!

So nice to come on to some lovely comments!

Yoga is great and never think you are too fat to do anything. It's all about working with your own capabilities and flexibility. It's great for chilling out as well, brain gets properly relaxed and I always feel really good after it.

Was very pleased with the 2lbs. I really want 2.5lb next week but to be honest going downwards is key! :)

Will start posting me food screen shots in the evenings!

Weigh-in day Tuesday
Week 2 - 2 gone! 6.5 to date :)

Thanks for your answer, Laura! I'd love to see the pics (and the recipes -- when possible).

Georgina, I read that yoga helps you relax and then improve the way you see food (if you work on that). So, it's kind of a long term benefit.
You don't burn lots of calories, but it makes you feel better about yourself :)
Perhaps it'd be a good idea to do some yoga along with other kind of exercises.

I do it alongside bootcamps and weight training. I am finding it is helping me in all of these areas as well though. It's kind of hard to describe.

It's just a nice sense of wellbeing. If you google yoga and weightloss there is quite a few studies I think

Weigh-in day Tuesday

Buzzing out my wee head today. Massive 3lb lost! Was not expecting that at all. So so happy. Means I beat my mini goal by 1lb.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423598238.317298.jpg

Weigh-in day Tuesday

A little bit but not hugely to be honest. Clothes are fitting a little bit better again which is good news.

Still got a long long way to go though but baby steps appears to be the way forward.

1st mini goal - 8.5 by Feb 11th DONE!!!

Weigh-in day Tuesday
Week 2 - 2 gone! 6.5 to date
Week 3 - 3 gone! 9.5 to date

I think i started noticing my clothes were looser after a stone ur steps are in the right direction hun will u be posting ur food diary x

Back