Aduna Baobab superfruit powder

Hey all I'm new here so I hope I'm posting in the right place I've been doing Slimming World for 5 weeks now and have lost one stone two and three quarter pounds. I've been wondering since I started about my superfruit powder which I have every morning. I always syn it at 1 syn per portion, I have 4 teaspoons and mix it with water. Today I weighed the 4 teaspoons out and it came to 7g. The recommended portion size on the packet is 10g (25.3 kcal) so I'm having less. The thing is it's 46.9g of fibre per 100g and the ingredients list only organic baobab fruit pulp powder. Am I right to syn it? Am I syning it enough?? If anyone has this too, what do you syn at? Cals 253 per 100g, carbs per 100g is 38.8g of which sugars 31.1g, fat is 1g per 109g of which saturates 0g, protein is 1.9g per 109g. Thanks in advance xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 13
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 13
Aruba Baobab Superfruit powder, dried ( 1 level tsp) 1/2 Syn

Congratulations on your excellent weight loss:0clapper::winner::thankyouthankyou:

Aruba Baobab Superfruit powder, dried ( 1 level tsp) 1/2 Syn

Congratulations on your excellent weight loss:0clapper::winner::thankyouthankyou:

Oh my goodness it's two syns then not one? I thought with me havin less than the recommended portion size I'd be counting more syns than I needed I'm pretty gutted now as I need it for my ... erm ... digestion ... Oh well, it is what it is. Thank you for taking the time to check it for me x

Back