Step 1 Sole Source Annoyed and ill!

swb123

I have 4 pounds to go till my 3 stone and my last sole source weigh in will be Friday for when obviously I would LOVE to loose 4 but I'm Ill.
I don't know what it is some kind of bug but just threw up for the third time I couldn't manage my third shake and quite frankly the thought of it tomorrow is making me want to be sick again.
I'm worried I won't get my four pounds off but I know being well is more important. I start step 3 Friday (week before my holiday) and I'm not sure whether to speak to my consultant to go on step 3 early cause I haven't got the energy to do anything right now but then I feel really guilty about having to do that. Also the fact I can't have medicine etc because of the carbs is just adding to my recovery time. Just wondered if anyone else has been in a similar situation and what they did?

Spoke to my consultant been moved to step 3 two days early not ideal but being well is more important at this point.

Spoke to my consultant been moved to step 3 two days early not ideal but being well is more important at this point.
Hope you feel better soon. Well done on your weight lose so far. X

Back