Anyone else disabled following SW plan

Mabelpye

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering how many others are on here who are disabled and are following SW and your successes.

I suffer from M.E and fibromyalgia, and have been told not in increase my activity load any more (I have a 2 year old so it's difficult to pace properly etc) or else I'd be significantly risking having another bad relapse. Exercise is absolutely out of the question - annoyingly!

I weigh 91kg and I want to get down to at least 70kg for my best friends wedding in 2015. I'm starting SW, initially on the Green plan, and see how I go from there.

I'm looking for some support and guidance - I get bored pretty quickly and once the novelty of things has worn off I tend to quit. Hopefully this won't be the case this time!!

I've known a few disabled people follow it and do well. My aunt has HSP (a rare genetic disease that i'm lucky enough to probably inherit) and can now not walk very far, but have done SW for years

I wasn't sure if it was along the lines of "it doesn't really work unless you can do exercise along side". I really hope that you are lucky and manage to avoid developing it :) xx

Back