Back on the wagon! propoints diary to body beautiful!

Weeklies 31/49. I really don't want to go over any of my daily propoints now until I weigh in on Wednesday 27th. Would love to see 10st on the scales or.... Even better 9 something. I've prepared 40g oats with almond milk for breakie tomorrow and know I'm doing chicken stir fry for tea. Tomorrow's a whole new day, and it could have been much worse, I was drooling over the thought of butterscotch sundae!!

Day 10 - Tuesday 19 August

Breakie-
almond milk 1pp
porridge 40g 4pp

lunch -
pasta, pesto and a slice of wafer ham 6pp
muller lite 2pp

dinner - too tired to bother cooking so had ww meal 8pp, left me hungry... Should have added veggies or salad

snacks -
discos 3pp
ww bar 2pp
frozen banana 0pp

Total -26/26

day 11 Wednesday 20 august

breakie -
almond milk 1pp
muller lite 2pp
20g oats mixed in 2pp

mid morning - smoothie 3pp

lunch -
mushrooms 0pp with one sluice of toast and ww spread 2pp
ww yog 1pp

dinner-
chicken (4pp) stir fry (sauce 3pp) with noodles (5pp)

snacks-
ww bar 2pp
vodka slimline tonic 1pp

total 26/26

worried about this bank holiday weekend. Off to a friends house in Kent three nights with more booze and food......

Back after the Bank Holiday. Ate what I liked Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday and this included booze! Talk about one step forward and three back! I decided not to count points and enjoy the weekend. So.... I still haven't been weighed as I didn't want to feel rubbish if I had put weight on. Instead I'm back on it. Weigh in will now be Wed teatime as I'm back at work so I started counting properly today. I will get to 9 st 5 for my Birthday. (7th Oct)
Wednesday 27th August
Almond milk 1pp
B- 2x ww bar (in the car!)
L - ww sweet chilli wrap 7pp with ww greek yog 2pp
T- 120g pasta, 1/2 jar ww pasta sauce 2pp, roasted veg and tin of tuna 3pp.
snacks- frozen banana 0pp, wafer ham 1pp, milky coffee 2pp.
Total 26pp

Back