Becca calorie counting diary

Thanks cas, Amelia has made me be strong!!!!

Today I've had 1139 cals? which I'm very pleased about.
I didn't have any breakfasts as was up and out early I had
Lunch- two pieces of toast
Tea- 2 small jacket potatoes with tuna, cheese, onion, lettuce , Tomato, cucumber, sweet corn. Real mayo.
Snacks- tuna sandwich
Plum
2 cup of teas
Flav water

Out on a family day out Tomoz so will no doubt go over but proud of my two good days!!!

Morning girls!!!! Well I have done 9 days of apprised punting and had 5 good days and 4 bad as had lots of day out etc this week. I have lost 2lbs so far which I am made up with as had some really bad days.
I am out again today for lunch but hopefully
Menu won't be to bad, so will c how I go them back to it Tomoz.
When I have meals out eye and days or nights out I forget about the calories and jus have a good time and get back on track when I can. If I am over strict I never stick to it.
How r u all girls doing?

Hi becca

Fab loss so far ... Its very true that whilst life is taking over if you just Di what u can when you can it will make it easier for you.

I've had problems sticking to dieting as money worries, job, partner name it happening at moment. I have a 1 & 3 year old so made a decision over last week to do it now and not let those things consume me.

Hope your having a nice weekend

Sarah x

Had some fab days out last week and got night out this week for my bday. Amelia is staying out for the first time at my mums. She stayed once when she was 8 weeks. Amelia doing great , she throwing lil tantrums when she doesn't want to do something etc but other than that she good

Amelia les sleepover went well she slept 7-7 for my mum, r night out was fab it was r first night out together since having Amelia and we had such a laugh. I have had a fab weekend and bday too which equalled a lot of eating rubbish. I have weighed myself this morn and I put the 2lba back on tha u lost last week. I am also on time of the month which doesn't help. Back to it today and goin to try my best, which will be hard as always starving when time of month ha.
How u all doing?

Amelia first sleepover went well she slept 7-7 for my mum.
Had fab night out with oh and it was first night out we have had since having Amelia, we had such a laugh but both couldn't wait to pick her up in morn. Also had fab weekend for y bday which equalled a lot of eating rubbish and weighed myself this morn and put the 2lbs back on tha I lost last week. I'm also on time of the month which doesn't help, I am going to try my best again today even though always starving when on time of Month ha
How u all doing?

Sounds a fab weekend -just what you had your oh needed! I'm the same if I'm got birthdays or having a night out I don't calorie count as sometimes we need to live and think it can spoil your time together if your checking on every menu for the lowest calorie options. It must been lovely for your mum having Amelia over night :)

Those 2lbs is probably totm try and increase your water that might help, I'm ok just getting over bug but going try hard to get half st off by June. How's Amelia getting on? Hollies keeping me busy at the moment x

Finding it really hard already today as on totm I eat crap all day long!!! Amelia's doing great, she's going through phase that some days I feel like she doesn't stop crying all day and there doesn't seem to be anything wrong.
She is the same when we are her out in pram now too she gets so fed up, I am thinkin of maybe changing to a stroller????
I have the silver cross 3d pram and I love it but I think maybe she feels slightly restricted.what prams have you got and when would you change to a lightweight stroller?

Aw its probably is a phase she is going through- usually once your walking their ok in the pram- have you seen those toy bars from elc you put on the buggy and it keeps them entertained. You can use a stroller any time really as long as the stroller is suitable for their age.
I had your pram for Maisie and it was a lovely comfy pram but after she was a year I got a stroller- and she did prefer being in the stroller

I got Hollie a silver cross pop stroller from ebay when was 9 mths, the seller was-(silver cross factory outlet), they sell factory seconds I got mine for about 60 quid and it was basically brand new- normally there about 130 in the shops.
I just find a stroller a bit easier when they get a bit older - much more easier to fold for car or getting on public transport. I still use Hollies zap extra and sometimes I use a double buggy when I'm walking to school as its too far for Maisie to walk but I just brought a buggy board so hoping I can get rid of the double as it takes up so much space x

I was looking for one of them in Smyths the other day Hun and couldn't find one, ill have a look on Elc . I take toys out with me and give her them but she just throws them out the pram ha. Ye I seem the silver cross one in mother are and really liked it was jus bit expensive. So ill have a look at that eBay seller. I seem the mamas and papas flare buggy on asda event, has anyone seen or recommend this?

Hey

i put fynn in a buggy have the obaby one when he was 9 months as hes a complete fussy little boy.

How old is amelia? I had the car attacment from elc but he didnt like it think its hit and miss with most kids.

Ive not had a nite away from fynn and he turns 2 in aigust. Enjoy and Dont worry bout cc on tjose occasions.

For tom try home cooked food or eat the snacks and low cal meals. Im yet to.come to that stage. Lol.

Sarah xx

Amelia's 10 and half months old, she used to lie being in car seat and pram but now she doesn't like them both. She constantly not happy in both. She wants to be sitting up looking about so I let her in pram but thinking a buggy might be better.
With me not going back to work she gets a lot of attention from me too And I think sometimes that doesn't help

Well weighed myself dis morn and lost half a pound!!!!
I have been terrible eating most of the week, I seem to do great for so many days then go off track. At the mo I craving chocolate all the time. And I been eating it of a night.
When Amelia goes to bed about 7 and house spotless etc and I sit down I think of something to eat straight away, but instead of picking the fruit i go for the naughty stuff , not good. I need to get my motivation back.
I was giving myself 1200 calls but I found I was going to bed hungry ????

Maybe you should up your cals so you can include a treat so yiu Dont find yourself goin to far over then. If your exercising you could eat back your cals.

Sarah x

Back