candystripednic's food diary

candystripednic

Hello everyone! I've dabbled with WW a little bit in the past but am currently in my third week and seem to be plodding on nicely with it. I thought it might help to keep a diary, so here are today's eats! (Includes a lot of bread haha :rolleyes:)

Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs, 1 slice wholemeal toast (6PP)

Lunch: Ham, salad & light mayo on 1 slice bread (4PP)

Afternoon snacks: 1 WW yoghurt (1PP), Salsa Mexicanos from Graze box (1PP)

Tea: Parsnip & cider soup with 2 slices bread (9PP), strawberries (0PP)

Evening treat: Half a pint of cider that didn't go in the soup earlier! (4PP)

25/26... leaves me 1PP to play with later on. Might have a late night Options before bed!

Hi.

I thought I would subscribe to yr diary as starting WW myself today after being on SW for nearly 2 years but getting nowhere for the last 6 months. Well not nowhere... I about about 18lbs heavier lol.

How much have u lost so far on WW? Xx

I've lost 7.2lb since I started the plan on 24th September :) I did lose another 3lb between July and September just trying to do it myself, so it does work!

Today I've felt like a real eating machine, and have had:

Breakfast: 1 boiled egg, 1 slice of toast (4PP)

Morning snacks: Nakd bar (3PP), Quavers (2PP) - I have a long wait between breakfast and lunch on a Monday!

Lunch: Morrisons NuMe sausage & mash meal (8PP - usually wouldn't do a ready meal but today was so grey a sandwich wouldn't cut it), WW yoghurt (1PP)

Afternoon snack: Apple

Tea: Parsnip & cider soup (5PP), mini sandwich with one slice of bread & some ham (3PP)

26/26. Trying to save all my weeklies for my friend's wedding at the weekend so this week could be fun!

Back