Smart Points Cruise countdown :)

sopcal84

Morning Everyone.

My name is Sophie and im 31 and in 9wks time im going on a cruise. Ive set myself a mini target of a stone before then as im new to weight watchers but anymore would be fab.

If anything I just want to be comfortable in the heat. Im goin around the med for 7 days so it will be around about 30c in the cities were visiting even hotter on the ship when relaxing.

Here it goes. My stats are 17.13
Smartpoints daily 40 weekles 42

Day 1 : White bread medium 4sp Bertolli butter 3sp Costa cappucinno skinny medio 4sp.
Superfood rainbow Salad from coop 10SP. Banana 0sp Berries Osp
Dinner with be jacket potato 7sp Chicken 2sp Bacon 5sp Crouton 1sp parmesan 2sp Light mayo 2sp
Muller 3sp. 3 used /42 weeklies

Morning Everyone.

My name is Sophie and im 31 and in 9wks time im going on a cruise. Ive set myself a mini target of a stone before then as im new to weight watchers but anymore would be fab.

If anything I just want to be comfortable in the heat. Im goin around the med for 7 days so it will be around about 30c in the cities were visiting even hotter on the ship when relaxing.

Here it goes. My stats are 17.13
Smartpoints daily 40 weekles 42

Day 1 : White bread medium 4sp Bertolli butter 3sp Costa cappucinno skinny medio 4sp.
Superfood rainbow Salad from coop 10SP. Banana 0sp Berries Osp
Dinner with be jacket potato 7sp Chicken 2sp Bacon 5sp Crouton 1sp parmesan 2sp Light mayo 2sp
Muller 3sp. 3 used /42 weeklies

Hi Sophie and Welcome :) I'm very jealous of your cruise, it sounds fab!!!! I think that your mini goal is very doable as I've recently lost 2 Stone in 11 Weeks so it's a very realistic target. Good Luck with your WW Journey and keep up the hard work! X

HI SerenaUK :)

Yesterday went to plan..
Toast and philadelphia 6sp
Chicken sandwich 9sp
Jamician jerk chicken with rice and vegetables 11sp
marshamallows 4sp wotsits 3sp muller 3sp. berries and banana
Costa 4sp.

0 Weeklies used.

Today.
toast and butter and costa cappucinno 11sp.
Lunch will be.. Jacket potato with tuna 14sp
Dinner will be.Count on us chicken chow mein with vegetables 7sp
8sp remanining

HI SerenaUK :)

Yesterday went to plan..
Toast and philadelphia 6sp
Chicken sandwich 9sp
Jamician jerk chicken with rice and vegetables 11sp
marshamallows 4sp wotsits 3sp muller 3sp. berries and banana
Costa 4sp.

0 Weeklies used.

Today.
toast and butter and costa cappucinno 11sp.
Lunch will be.. Jacket potato with tuna 14sp
Dinner will be.Count on us chicken chow mein with vegetables 7sp
8sp remanining

Do u have a Costa every day? It sounds like a yummy habit to have! X

Hi, good luck with your journey :) I'm also going on a cruise (18 weeks though) - hope you enjoy. Have you done WW before? I've just rejoined this week x

I have but didnt succeed and it was on the old plan. Hows it going peeps. Ive stuck to plan weigh in tomorrow eeek x Anybody on instagram?

I have but didnt succeed and it was on the old plan. Hows it going peeps. Ive stuck to plan weigh in tomorrow eeek x Anybody on instagram?

What's your prediction for WI? I'm not on Instagram I'm afraid X

Oh yeah costa every day its a very bad habit. I need to break free as it costs around 30 a month!!

Wow! That's like £360 a year!!!! You should get yourself a coffee machine and one of those fancy takeaway style proper cups. X

Back