Day one - introduction

Mack

Starting today, feeling motivated and prepared. Huge weight loss required for physical and mental wellbeing that is why I’ve chosen to do a VLC meal replacement plan. I did it about 12 years ago lost about 5 stone but allowed all that good work and learning to fall away. I am reaching out in the hope that I’ll find some people starting or already on the journey for mutual support and continuing motivation.

Starting today, feeling motivated and prepared. Huge weight loss required for physical and mental wellbeing that is why I’ve chosen to do a VLC meal replacement plan. I did it about 12 years ago lost about 5 stone but allowed all that good work and learning to fall away. I am reaching out in the hope that I’ll find some people starting or already on the journey for mutual support and continuing motivation.
Hi Mack. How are you getting on? I restarted on a VLCD on Wednesday but I’m adding in a low carb meal together with 3 packs. Pretty much the same as you, lost loads then gradually put it all back on. Stick with it & you should get a decent 1st week loss

Day 5 completed. I’m sticking to just shakes with some frozen berries added, I’m planning on doing the carb free evening meal after the first two months as I really don’t want to have to think about shopping and food prep, my husband is fending for himself which is making it so much easier. I am managing to drink my 3ltrs of water and now that I’ve adjusted I’m not peeing every 20 minutes 😁 was very tiered and had a headache day 3 & 4 but today I feel great, slept really well the last two nights. How are you doing? What do you find most difficult?
Hi Mack. How are you getting on? I restarted on a VLCD on Wednesday but I’m adding in a low carb meal together with 3 packs. Pretty much the same as you, lost loads then gradually put it all back on. Stick with it & you should get a decent 1st week loss

Morning @Mack , welcome in. I'm not a VLCD person but here to cheer you on.

Day 5 completed. I’m sticking to just shakes with some frozen berries added, I’m planning on doing the carb free evening meal after the first two months as I really don’t want to have to think about shopping and food prep, my husband is fending for himself which is making it so much easier. I am managing to drink my 3ltrs of water and now that I’ve adjusted I’m not peeing every 20 minutes 😁 was very tiered and had a headache day 3 & 4 but today I feel great, slept really well the last two nights. How are you doing? What do you find most difficult?
Sounds like it’s all going to plan. Well done for sticking at it. You’ve just reminded me about the fluid intake. I totally forgot about the impact fluid intake has on the weight loss. I find the 1st few days the hardest. After that as long as I stick to plan it’s ok. I think it’s easier overall to just have the packs but I really want to train myself to be able to have some self control when eating a few carbs. I’m not going to rush this time either so I’m hoping that’s going to make the plan more sustainable.

Back