Feeling Positive :)

Katie8

Hello all...

I'm a newbie to the forum although I think I joined some years ago and fell off the wagon which I have done many times before when it comes to dieting :rolleyes:. I have always had a two stone weight problem but this time is actually my heaviest I have ever been :(.

I am determined to change my eating habits and at the age of 45 I feel that I need to get a grip of this now as my health is suffering due to the yo yo dieting.

I joined my local WW last week and my first weigh was today and I lost 3lbs ..so its a start :D ...I feel very positive and motivated as I have enjoyed the eating plan and not felt at all hungry. I have also recently started cycling and I am hoping that will make a difference as I have to do a five and half mile round trip to work 3/4 times a week.....not a lot I know but I hope it helps.

Sill trying to fid out the different pro points in food and I am tracking using my app which I find is brilliant .....:D
Does anyone know by chance the pro points for a the 'warburton brown soft easy roll is per wrap ???. I have discovered I love these with fruit inside and I drizzle a low calorie chocolate sauce ....this really sorts my sweet tooth out good and proper ;)

Anyway I hope by summer I would of made a huge impact on improving my health and feeling good about myself again,

good luck to you all happy slimming

Cycling is good, no matter the distance- I am planning to do some more, not cycled for a year or so, and have a perfectly good cycle waiting for me in my garage.

Last edited:
Back