Guilt when it's within syn?

Neveragain

Hi there,

I have recently come back to slimming world, did my starting weigh in on wednesday so 1st weigh in is next wednesday.
I have been writing in the tracker and have use my syns upto roughly around 10 per day. Usually items of food that is linked to meals or snacks but not part of a dessert as I usually have yogurt or fruit.
But today I allocated 8 and half syns for a raspberry butterfly cake from aldi and proud of myself i only had one that i allocated for. (before i would eat 2 and not count 1)
But because I haven't allowed myself to eat sweet, chocolate just yet as I felt like I wouldn't stop at the allocated amount, I stayed clear till I know i was doing it right and felt content.
Do get me wrong it was delicious even though it was tiny and not worth the 8 and half syns. But I'm battling a sudden rush of guilt like i shouldnt have eaten that. I know through time I will get over this and relax but I was just wondering if anyone felt like this and also a little therapy as I'm writing this out now, it's lightening the load.
Thank you for letting me bend your ear lol

Dawn

I'm a bit like you - all or nothing or once you pop you can't stop!!

When I feel guilty I try to purge the guilt with a little extra exercise.

Having said that, a lot of people on here get their best losses when they are having all their syns so bear that in mind.

I'm a bit like you - all or nothing or once you pop you can't stop!!

When I feel guilty I try to purge the guilt with a little extra exercise.

Having said that, a lot of people on here get their best losses when they are having all their syns so bear that in mind.

Hi! thank god someone is - thought i was alone!
Yeah I might take the dog out for a quick walk. Just back and forth, I shouldnt feel guilty because it was within my syns and then I am because it was something sweet. Maybe if I find something that doesnt take so much up syns when its was only 1 mini butterfly cupcake. But I can't have anything in the cupboard where you just take 1 one. I'm think 1 more wont hurt and then within minutes ive eaten them all!

Im the same if iv been a tad naughty I workout for the next 3 days with guilt lol

Oh I totally get what you're saying, it's a case of you feel awful for splurging all those syns at once on one snack, even though you're still under for the day. I used to do that too then feel the need to work it off somehow. It'll pass and you'll find a groove that works for you. One "bad" snack does not a bad day make.

Oh I totally get what you're saying, it's a case of you feel awful for splurging all those syns at once on one snack, even though you're still under for the day. I used to do that too then feel the need to work it off somehow. It'll pass and you'll find a groove that works for you. One "bad" snack does not a bad day make.

So glad its not just me! Yeah I'm looking into syn treats today like a twix single finger or something? anything has to be better to get a fix then a 8 1/2 syn mini shrunk cupcake.

Im the same if iv been a tad naughty I workout for the next 3 days with guilt lol

lol! So true, would get so caught up the poor dog will see the leader for the 4th time in one day. lol

Back