Help me!

Mizkirsty

Gold Member
I did post a similar question earlier about exercise. But after wi I'm at the end of my wits and I'm on the verge of a complete binge meltdown!

Ok I've done Sw before and lost 4.5 stone. Left and have had to go back only two months later bc I couldn't finish my journey alone.

I do red and green - mainly green - I never got losses on ee.

I exercise intensely several times a week including spin (hrm cal burn is 800) personal training (hrm 1000) and swim and other fitness classes.

Mainly spin 2 x And personal train x2 weekly

Now this is my fourth week back into the Sw wagon. But my losses are crap! I had one good week where I sts lost 2lbs then sts and a gain of 1/2 and another sts this week :(

I lost the 2lbs by increasing my syns (by accident) to 20 average per day.

The other two weeks where I had below 15 mainly below 10 each day I sts and gained!

My cals are about 1500 but my net when I exercise can be as low as 500!

I'm a little stuck on what to do do you think I'm eating enough.

A typical day ...

Weetabix ss milk banana

Lunch
Savoury rice/pasta (green day)
Rivita and tuna (red day)
Fruit salad (grapes straw melon pineapple raspberries)

Dinner usually a balanced meal including veggies but followed by a fruit salad.

Snacks include yogurts hifi chocolate snack a jacks etc

(I do have a portion of chip shop chips on a Friday at 17.5 syns with mayo 19 syns) but other than the odd flex day of no more than 40syns which I then reduce the next day that's typical.

Any suggestions?!

I have one week on my countdown left and om not sure what to do :( feeling very defeated!

X

This might be because of your exercise have u been measuring your self after every class because what your not loosing in weight could come off in inches hope this helps x

For all that my exercise I don't think you're eating enough.
My advice would be to increase the free food portions, this will increase calories without the same day and sugar you get if you had the same cals in chocolate.
If your average cals are only 500 after exercise adjustment then you will prob find your body is in starvation mode and clinging on to what it does get. X

For all that my exercise I don't think you're eating enough.
My advice would be to increase the free food portions, this will increase calories without the same day and sugar you get if you had the same cals in chocolate.
If your average cals are only 500 after exercise adjustment then you will prob find your body is in starvation mode and clinging on to what it does get. X

That's what I've wondered. Ok we'll ill try increasing my free foods then. Red days will hopefully automatically increase cals bc of the meat!!

Here's hoping for a better week xx

This might be because of your exercise have u been measuring your self after every class because what your not loosing in weight could come off in inches hope this helps x

I forgot this week but ill deffo measure again next week!! :) I feel smaller!!! :) xx

I found that exercise did nothing to help weight loss only inches lost around the waist! Have your syns each day with plenty of fruit & veg with your meals, that's what worked for me....
Pete

Congratulations on working so hard wit your exercise, that is amazing

You are defiantly not eating enough! With your calorie burn being so high, your end of day calorie deficit is likely to be way below what your body needs to just simply survive (around 1500 cals daily) You also have the added addition that when your working out, you obviously working your muscles and there is a possibility that you have water gain as your muscles are developing so retain water.

I did the Insanity exercise program and found the above apply to me. I lost inches but gained weight or had sts

Now we obviously dont calories, so I would recommend you up your free foods, drink plenty if water and see how you go each week, judging your results on the volume of food you're having.

I hope this helps x

Back