help!!!!

J_L

I lost 4st on SW a few years back, but lost my way again after my son was born. I've been determined to get back on track, got some new books and have been following the plan again for the last month, however this time I no longer have the time to go to meetings. I really haven't seen any weightloss though. Here's my typical day.

B - 125g baked beans & 1 slice wholemeal bread
L - 2 fat free yogurts and fresh fruit
D - homemade stir fry (fry light & fat cut off any meat)

I snack on fresh fruit usually and walk several times a week. I use milk in my tea/coffee.
What am I doing wrong?
Any help is appreciated!
Thank you in advance

I lost 4st on SW a few years back, but lost my way again after my son was born. I've been determined to get back on track, got some new books and have been following the plan again for the last month, however this time I no longer have the time to go to meetings. I really haven't seen any weightloss though. Here's my typical day.

I snack on fresh fruit usually and walk several times a week. I use milk in my tea/coffee.
What am I doing wrong?
Any help is appreciated!
Thank you in advance

Hi, firstly, welcome :)

Just by looking at your food i can see you're not really eating much, I know that having what you're eating would not keep me full. The plan is to keep you full and not feel deprived.
Also, are you having your syns? they are so important, people find when they have all their syns they lose better :)

Usually my dinner is huge and I'm left feeling stuffed, my partner is a chef so is used to quite big portions. (which is my problem in the first place lol)
Usually for syns I use butter on my bread, snack on rice cakes or other low syn snack food, depending on what else I'm having the rest of the day.

What am I doing wrong?
Any help is appreciated!
Thank you in advance

Which plan are you following? Although SW now promote EE, Red and Green are still firm favourites, but there is a lot of emphasis on eating 1/3rd superfree food.

Mostly do EE, although red days aren't uncommon either. I plan my day around my main meal. The stir fry I have, or salad is packed with fresh veg, most of which are SF. I've found a new love for veg again lol, however I've been feeling really deflated this past week. I came back to this diet with the best of intentions yet I haven't lost a thing. I know I'm doing something wrong, but looking at my food logs I can't see what.

You definately are not eating enough. You need to try and have your healthy extra a and b choices and should be having a minimum of 5 syns per day. I would also try to include a 1/3 superfree regardless of what plan you are following.

Back