How are you going to handle Christmas day?

I've been on/off plan for a few weeks now, I intend to enjoy Christmas but not to over indulge and just eat something because I can. Can't wait to get back to it after Christmas though :)

Happy Christmas to you all!
I had a normal christmas dinner, fruit after & for tea just a light plater of cheese & pork pie! stuffed....

Xmas dinner.jpg

Oops well it didn't quite go plan for me but hey oh it's Christmas :)

Here neither, but I have just not counted anything. Not over indulged either. Not had correct or enough healthy b. I've stuck to it meal wise bar Xmas dinner. Except we had a small subway in Chester today.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. As planned I had 3 days 'off plan' from 24th - 26th, didn't massively over indulge but I wasn't good by any means. Anyway, I felt absolutely terrible. Bad IBS and heartburn. I was so happy when it was the 27th and I had a huge salad, it was honestly the nicest thing I ate over Christmas! :eek: Will definitely be taking a different approach next year and staying more on plan, felt so lousy and drained from all the rubbish it even spoiled my enjoyment of Christmas a bit. Has anyone else found the same thing?

Thankfully now I've had 2 days back on plan I'm feeling loads better already, just wish I'd done the same at Christmas. Hopefully I'll remember this next year! x

Well, I'm still off plan and won't be back on it until the 2nd Jan. I won't regret a single lb gain as I've had one of the best Christmases ever. Partly due to my returned confidence. My consultant texted earlier saying
'Don't worry about what you eat between christmas and new year but what you eat between new year and christmas' so true.
I do agree I feel sluggish and craving healthy food. I ate a beef salad sandwich earlier and it was super tasty. I'm excited at planning my first week back on plan but first I've promised my husband a homemade beef and ale pie.

Back