Joodle and Dukan against the last 11 lbs!!!

I've been maintaining 16 months now - decided I'm not ever going on to stab - I'm staying on conso and just doing it my way (i eat as much fruit as i want, have my allocated bread cheese and pasta but don't ever have any galas - although i do drink if I'm on a night out!!) - I'm the opposite to you on a night, I can't go to bed hungry!!

That's amazing Scoot. You're actually my heroine.

Ah bless xx thank you :) I only do that cos I know if I had a gala it would start me on the slippery slope back to where I started!!! I cannot eat sensibly with "naughty" foods so I'd rather just not have then at all!! xx

I've been maintaining 16 months now - decided I'm not ever going on to stab - I'm staying on conso and just doing it my way (i eat as much fruit as i want, have my allocated bread cheese and pasta but don't ever have any galas - although i do drink if I'm on a night out!!) - I'm the opposite to you on a night, I can't go to bed hungry!!

That is so inspiring! 16 months wow! I hope to be there one day... and if I ever get there may end up doing it your way (conso all the way) as I am also terrified of piling it all on again :(

I too take my hat off to you, Scooter. I can't honestly say that I would ever want to take the decision you have, but I perfectly understand your reasoning and the results speak for themselves!! Well done you!

Now Joodles... how are you joodling?

Thanks guys - different things work for different people - I just know I can never be sensible with food therefore the way I'm doing it at least when I do pig out at least it's all dukan friendly - I know if i went onto stab I would go go daft and pile it all back on xx

I agree, Scooter you are a saint! Wow. Proof that it can be done. I think I will try to take a similar approach when I have to make the transition to conso...

Joodle, how is the Fadukins coming along? (Fasting, Dukan, Atkins)!! I am trying to go as long as possible without eating in the mornings (bar a few spoons of cottage cheese to hopefully kick start my metabolism!) I then get super hungry about 1pm and end up eating my breakfast and lunch all at once, oops.

A little more fat in the diet works for so many on the Atkins forum (something about glucose and the body only being able to process so much protein? I can't confess to understanding it to be honest!) I hope your hard work is paying off on the scales! x

Back