Lipotrim Day 2

i have 3 boys 13, 9, 4 and my girl who is 1.
i find it easier on weekends bcos i have a lot of jobs to do lol. during the week im on my own with the baby so it can seem as though time has slowed down.
I've not done Lipotrim before, i have a bro in law who is a pharmacist and sells it at his pharmacy who told me about it.
we're going abroad in july to see my in laws so it will be nice to go in a slimmer state and shock everyone as i have been over weight since i had my first boy 13yrs ago lol. i put on 2 stones with each child.

Hi all

So glad to find this thread I’m into my 3rd week on lipotrim and feeling good now!

The first week was hell 😩

I was so happy after 2 weeks I got weighed on Monday and had lost 16lb.

I’m aiming for 15 weeks and think I’m over the worst although this week being off work ( I’m a teacher) and out of the routine is a bit harder to be honest.

I’ve also got 3 children 13, 12 and 2.

I’m considering going swimming to try and increase my weight loss and improve my fitness but scared it may affect (slow down) my weight loss. Any ideas?

Stay strong guys and think of spring / summer

Vicki

Hi Vicki.

I've just completed 8 weeks and lost 44lbs that's a little over 3 stones!!!
At this point it's become a way of Life and I'm totally in love with it.
Other than the weight my inch loss from all over my body is just as impressive.
the best of luck to you and stick with it. I'm a house wife and find the diet easier during the kids holidays lol. i also have a two year old and sometimes the sleepless nights can take their toll but the results are worth it, i no longer crave sugar!!!

Hi all

So glad to find this thread I’m into my 3rd week on lipotrim and feeling good now!

The first week was hell 😩

I was so happy after 2 weeks I got weighed on Monday and had lost 16lb.

I’m aiming for 15 weeks and think I’m over the worst although this week being off work ( I’m a teacher) and out of the routine is a bit harder to be honest.

I’ve also got 3 children 13, 12 and 2.

I’m considering going swimming to try and increase my weight loss and improve my fitness but scared it may affect (slow down) my weight loss. Any ideas?

Stay strong guys and think of spring / summer

Vicki
Swimming and walking are great to do.

Back