Miller and Carter

slimmer17

Hi all,

I'm going to Miller and Carter on Sunday for a meal. The idea is to have a steak, jacket potato and plain salad. I cannot have a steak without sauce. Does anyone know the syn values?

Thanks in advance!

@slimmer17 not sure about syn values but if you stick with steak, go for a jacket potatoe and if you can be stronger than the rest of us, stay away from the onion loaf as its like mega days worth of syns...
pints of diet coke (if at all possible)

@slimmer17 not sure about syn values but if you stick with steak, go for a jacket potatoe and if you can be stronger than the rest of us, stay away from the onion loaf as its like mega days worth of syns...
pints of diet coke (if at all possible)

Diet Coke is my saviour, I love it. Did you see they've released a lemon flavour? It's so nice.

Yeah, definitely going to flick the onion loaf onto someone else's plate. Steak can be quite dry on it's own, so just seeing what's the lowest syn value. I'm guessing the Porcini mushroom & black garlic isn't too high? I might have to just load my syns on the sauce.

@slimmer17 either that or depending on the occassion, go and bloomin well enjoy yourself. i went like 2 years ago for my birthday meal, had some ales, really enjoyed my food and the time and the quality of service we always get there! I guess if you can be good on meals out then fair play to you and i take my hat off to you, its something i need to get better at.

@slimmer17 either that or depending on the occassion, go and bloomin well enjoy yourself. i went like 2 years ago for my birthday meal, had some ales, really enjoyed my food and the time and the quality of service we always get there! I guess if you can be good on meals out then fair play to you and i take my hat off to you, its something i need to get better at.

I'd usually go 'it's my treat day', but unfortunately, due to medication/change of medication I have to be REALLY good. It's very frustrating 'cause it's out of my control. I used to be 9 stone 9, but rocketed to 11 stone in just under a month.

I'd usually go 'it's my treat day', but unfortunately, due to medication/change of medication I have to be REALLY good. It's very frustrating 'cause it's out of my control. I used to be 9 stone 9, but rocketed to 11 stone in just under a month.

Good progress within a month of time. Thanks for sharing.

Back